SEQUEL; final

Not My Plan

YUNA'S POV

 

''I won't tear you away from Taehyung.'' Jungkook scoffs, following with a smirk.

 

''Oh.'' 

 

He turns away, and I stand rooted to the ground. Because something was bothering me. Was it wrong to actually hope that Jungkook was going to tear me away?

 

I shake the thoughts out of my head, heading back to where Taehyung was. I looked at him, suddenly a wave of guilt pouring on to me. I'm getting married in 5 months, but the one I truly loved was here. Why is this so messed up? I run back into my room, locking the door shut. My eyes glance around the room, stopping at my bed.

 

I crouch down, hands reaching out from underneath the bed. The back of my hand brushes against a box, and I pull it out hastily. It was plain pink box. I lift the lid off, to find it very dusty.. and disgusting. Inside, were pictures, cards but what caught my attention was a book. I picked it up, and realised it was a book. On the front cover, the words Jungna were scribbled across it. It was the ship name Jungkook and I gave ourselves. 

 

Flipping the pages, I stopped at the last entry. I scanned my eyes through, feeling an ache in my chest. But no, I should ignore all these feelings. The door swings open, and I slam the book shut. Turning around, I widen my eyes. Didn't I look the door? He gives me a slight shrug, shuffling over to me before passing me the cup of hot chocalate over. I accepted it, bringing it up to my mouth.

 

''You're really getting married.''

 

''Is it that difficult to believe?'' I ask, tiliting my head at him. 

 

He shakes his head, turning away. But my eyes don't leave, I continue to stare. He doesn't care anymore, does he? I turn back to the book, continuing to flip through the book. On the final page, I notice it's filled. It seemed to be lyrics to a song.

 

Why are you getting farther away?
So far that I can’t reach you?
Tell me why, you’re so far away, why
Can’t you see me in your eyes anymore?

Love is so painful
Goodbyes are even more painful
I can’t go on if you’re not here
Love me, love me
Come back to my arms

 

Love is not over.

 

I stand, leaving the room as a tear flows down my left cheek. I still love you.

—¦

I stand with Jin, fixing the hem of my dress. I sling my hand onto Jin's, taking a deep breath. He looks over, raising an eyebrow.

 

''Hey, you alright?'' he asks. 

 

I want to nod, but I don't. Because this isn't alright. I don't want to do this. 

 

He seemed to understand before continuing, ''Choose wisely, just know whatever you end up choosing, I'll support you either way.''

 

I gulp, nodding as the doors of church swing open. Walking the aisle, people begin clapping. People like our relatives and family, even some celebrities, and BTS' ex managers. I look down, and I gulp again. I approach Taehyung, and proceeds to stand next to him. He shoots me a smile, and I return it all. I sneak a peek after, noticing he has the widest smile glued on to his face. I already feel bad. 

 

'' I charge you both, here in the presence of God, and the witness of this company, that if either of you know why you may not be married and in accordance of God's word, do now confess it. '' the celebrant starts. Then followed silence, no one opposed to the marriage... no one but me, the bride.

 

'' Kim Taehyung, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live with her in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and comfort her and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful unto her, as long as you both live? '' the celebrant asks, looking at Taehyung. He glances to me, smiling but it seemed to be less happier than before. 

 

''..yes.'' he says hesitantly.

 

The celebrant turns to me, repeating the same things before and it was time for my answer. I glance at Taehyung, and back to our interwined hands. Taehyung sighs, a tear slipping out as he let go of my hand. He nods, ''Go.''

 

I widen my eyes at him, but he gives me slight nudge. 

 

''Run.''

 

With that, I jumped off the platform. Running away like the typical run-away bride. I hear camera shots and I glance at Jin. Jin shoots me a smile, accompanied with a thumbs up. I stopped at the entrance, turning around to face Taehyung who was standing at the other end. He wipes a tear, but continues to smile. 

 

I run again, jumping onto a cab. ''Seoul Park.'' The driver stares at me like I'm crazy, of course. I was in a wedding dress. Soon after, we reach our destination. I get off, and I already hear murmuring amongst the people here. I spot a gazebo at the far end, noticing a sihoulette of a figure I all knew too well. I run towards him, just when I was close enough, I stopped.

 

''Jungkook.''

 

I see him stiffen, but he lifts his head. His eyes widen, ''Why are you here?''

 

I wrap my arms around his torso. ''I love you Jungkook.''

 

He smiles, ''I do too.''

 

We continue to stare at one another in silence before he speaks up.

 

''Will you marry me?'' he adds with a smirk.

 

''Of course.''

 

He plants a kiss on my lips, his hands wrapping around my waist.


Sorry if that . I didn't make any changes, and only followed the original. So.. yeah. This is the end.