Chapter 3

I love you. Yeah yoU.

Your pov

whos now? Erghhh, its him again, what do he want from me. I just looked at him and contnues my walk. "Are you going home alone?" I just nodded. "Mind if i walk along?" He asked again "its up to you" i dont get it, why do he suddenly following me around and now walking with me to home. Its really really weird, you know. "Why are you here?" I asked him. " hurmm? Why am i here?"dont ask the same question to me back. "Please dont repeat the question. Yes, why are you here. With me. Walking home? I mean, you have your friends and we never talked to each other before." I just say to him what i taught. "I dont even know, i feel comfortable around them nowadays. Ohh, erm. You. I know why i rarely see you its because, you usually dont be on the place where people always be around." I just nodded. "My house is there. You can go to your way now." We arrived infront of my house and suddenly hara opened the door. "Okay mommy! I wont be late! Ohh eonnie! And ermm?" 

Taeyong pov

that must be her sister, she looks pretty too. "Ohh, erm taeyong. Lee taeyong" she just nodded and smiles to me. "I am going to hyera's house. You have story to tell me aite. Hahaha. I will get going bye!" She said to yera and waved to us. She's kinda easy-going person. "Thats my sister, so you can go home now" she waited infront of her door. I must get her phone number, but howw. Tomorow maybe. "Ouh okay, i will go first. Bye. See you tomorow and dont read to much you may have stress. She just nodded and walk back inside.

your pov

whatever. I cant be close to him. What wilk krystal think. Ouhh, krystal the girl that acted like his girlfriend. Or maybe she is. "Mommy~ i'm homee" i said to mommy. "Ohh my dear, where's jackson?" Yupp, mommy is closed to jackson because he always come to my house. "He have a meeting with his coach so, he asked me to go home first" mommy just nodded and asked me to have rest. I went upstairs and changes my outfits and opened the books. I want to finished my homeworks early so i dont need to do it in the midnight. Suddenly, dongho came in. "Yaaahhh! I told you to knocked first right" he walked back out, knocked and come in. Erghh he is soooo annoying. "Whaaat?" He asked me how can i be closed to taeyong and i just said "i dont know" after he become fed up, he decided to go back to his room. Great! After having dinner and its time to get ready to sleep suddenly a massage were sent to me.

from: jackie ;) 

yaaahhh~ goodnight. See you tomorow. Sowwy cant go home with you :( it was a long meeting. Ohh we will have a competition between all schools in our district! I feel excited. Hahha. Ouhh, okay. Bye. Need to go. Dream about me. Hhahaha, jkjk

aisshh this kid, hahaha. I reply to his text and goes to sleep.