Chap 4

I love you. Yeah yoU.

Your pov

i've arrived at school already. Today, i came kinda late. Know why. Because i wake up a bit late. Hahha. I quickly headed past by to the class. Didnt have any interesting to greet people. I dont believe them. Except jackson. 

Taeyong pov

while i was hanging with my friends, i saw yera from far. She was heading to the class. I want to go to her but then the clingy krystal came to me. And yes, clinging on my arm. "Taeyongieee~ I miss you~~" i just. " ohh haha, i miss you too?" Erghh this girl, cant she just go find other namja to cling. Ues i admitted that she is pretty but she is not my type. 

No one pov

its time for them to take a break. And as usual, yera headed to the lark, jackson to the cafe. But the unusual is lee taeyong, he headed to the park too. He take a seat in front of her.

taeyong: hi!

yera just looked at him and continues to eat her sandwich. Yera gives one of her sandwich to taeyong. "Hurmm?" As a question 'do you want some?' Hahaha. Taeyong says thanks and eats the sandwich.

Taeyong: what are you studying?

you: math. Its just revising.

taeyong: aahhh, i'm bad at math. Plus, i hate it. Hahhaa

you just chuckled a little.

taeyong: ermm, i heard that you are really good in math. Mind to teach me? If you ask for the pay, i can pay.

you just rolled your eyes "dont need to pay, man. When?"

taeyong: this afternoon? After school. We headed to the library?

you: sure. Meet you after class. I'm heading first. Bye

taeyong pov

i just watched her leave. Omg, mission suceeded! I can looked at her beautiful face this afternoon. Mmuah mmuah! Hahaha. Suddenly krystal came, she meet with yera but as usual they dont talk to each other.

krystal: taeyongieeee~ i'm finding you all over the school you know. Why you didnt eat at the cafe. Errkk, and isnt this the nerd girl who just walk away place?

taeyong: her place? Who says that this was her place.

krystal: whatever. Just dont talked to her, people dont talked to her. Hurmm, but his friend. Jackson, i dont get it why he is so close to her

i am so lazy to hear to her words. I just stand up and walks away.

krystal: taeyongiee, where are you going?

She came from behind and clinging to me. Again and again.

Your pov

i meet with jackson on my way to the class, he didnt eat yet because he have to meet with his couch. Mr. Jonghyun. He asked me to accompany him to buy some foods. So i agreed to him after done buying we headed back to the class. And there, we meet with taeyong and krystal clinging to him. 

Krystal: ohh hi jackson! 

Jackson just say hi and says that we were going. My eyes met with taeyong and i quickly looks away. Whatever. 

So after class i wait for taeyong at the front gate. Jackson have to started his training. Suddenly taeyong came behind me, "booo!" Taeyong whispered to me. I kinda shocked. "Omo! Ohh, *breathe out* its you. So wanna go now?" Taeyong "sure, lets go" and know what suddenly krystal came to us. Shee pulled taeyong away.

krystal: taeyong bby~ what are you doing here with her?! 

I'm so lazy to look at this drama.

taeyong: i- i am heading to the library with her.

krystal: waeeee? Aniyoo. You cant! This girl is not your level. Yaahh! You nerdy! Dont ever try to flirt with my taeyongie?! Go away go home.

I just let out a breathe and headed to the library leaving them. "Yeraa shii! Son yera!" Taeyong called me but i just ignored them. I dont want it become worst.

taeyong: she is not a nerdy. Fyi, i'm the one who asked her to teach me.

krystal: whatever! I dont like you to be friend with her. Aissshh, sulli yaah~ lets go! My taeyong, meet you tomorow. I dont want to be mad at you.

taeyong pov

she just left like that? Egghh , pity yera. She must be mad at me. Tomorow is weekend. Arghhhh! I need to get her number. Jackson! He have a training right. I quickly went to the basketball court. There i saw jackson, they were on their break. "Yaaah, jackson. Ermmm, i need yera's number"

jackson: for whaat? Do you think that i will give to you? 

Taeyong: ohh please i need it. I'm begging you

jackson: no is a no. Go! 

Aisshh, where can i get her number. He is the only one who is closed to her