Chap 2.

I love you. Yeah yoU.

Your pov

in class, I sit beside Jackson. We always sit together, there are so many girls want to sit beside him but I don't know he doesn't want to sit with them. Me? I'm okay to being alone. It's lunch time. Jackson looked at me "you're not going to cafe again?". I just laughed at his question "since when did I go to the cafe for lunch. You know I didn't like to being in a crowded place right. My mom prepared my lunchbox. Do you want to eat with me? I'm not going to eat too much." Jackson shakes his head, he said that he wanted to go to the cafe so I asked him to go first. I headed to the school park where I always go. And there a beautiful bench were prepared. I sat there, and started to open my lunch box. While eating I opened my book just to revised what the teacher just teach us. Suddenly someone sit infront of me. "I taught that you were going to the cafeteria" i say without looking at the person. Then, i realised that he didnt answer me. "Are you okay?" I asked as i looked at the person. "I- ermm." I decided to look back on my book.

???? Pov

I'm not in the mood to eat at the cafe so i decided to go to the park. There, i saw a girl seating alone. I sit infront of her. Suddenly she asked "i taught that you were going to the cafe" why do i rarely sees she here. Is she a new student? Transfer student? When she looks up, i realised that she own this beauty that nobody else have.

Your pov

Why did he sit here. He is supposed not to seat here. Aisshh.

??? Pov

I coughed a little to gain her attention. Luckily, she looked up from her book "Ehemmm, you didnt go to the cafe?" She just shooked her head. "Ouhh, i'm taeyong btw, lee taeyong" i smiled to her. She just smiled lightly to me.

your pov

"Ouhh, i'm taeyong btw, lee taeyong" i just smiled lightly to him. "Err,m, yess i know you. Who didnt know lee taeyong" then, i just continue to read my book back. "Why do i rarely see you? Here, in our school" erghh, what type of question is that. You are the one who dont see me at this school. "Hurmm? Erm, just consider that i'm a new student or whatever else. Suddenly the noisy jackson came to us,p. "yow yow yoww, my son yeraa!" He looks at taeyong with a weird face. "Taeyong, what are you doing here? Usually you will be with the others" jackson asked him.

taeyong pov

jackson. Wang jackson, why is she have a friend like him. Means that, she is not a new student. "Hurmm, i'm just not in the mood. I came to the here." I dont bother to look at him. In a simple way, me and him is like ermm, just we cant get along. Ohh, i know her name already. Thats because of jackson. Hahha. "I want to go to the class" said yera. "Ohh lets go lets goo." He help her packed her things and walk to the class before jackson went out, he say "get away from her. I dont want her to get hurt" yaaahh, is she yours?! Erghh, i just rolled my eyes and went to the class.

jackson pov

that taeyong guy cant be close to yera or else, yera will get hurt. With all girls clinging around him. Yaakkss.

your pov

so we just continue our class then, its time for our music class. I sometimes like it and sometimes hate it. There i saw taeyong with HIS group. What so ever, i dont care. I just looked at the teacher. Usually we will just sing put loud what we wamt to sing. And then, its time to go home. Yaaayyy!! "Ermm, yeraa~ i cant accompany you home i have to meet the coach" said jackson. "Aahhh~ its okay, its not like i dont get used to go home alone" i said to him and both of us go on our way.before going out i saw taeyong again. Why do i keep seeing him today? Eerghhh. I quickly walk past him.

taeyong pov

is that yera? Yes its her. "Ermm, guys i need to go somewhere. See ya tomorow" i said to others and runs after yera. "yera shi! Yera shi!" She turns back. She looks like she didnt like it. Is she hating on me.

 

author note

so, i think thats all for this chapter. Want to know what will they talk about. Wait for chapter 3. Winkss ^-^ i love you guys. Ohh subscribe pls. It will be great! Mmuacks mmuacks. I love you guys