Arcade Date

Will Our Love Last?

Sunny's POV

I finished the SPAO photoshoot pretty early and went to the dorms. When I got home I got a test from Sungmin wanting to take me out to an arcade. He said he was coming in 20 minutes so I hurriedly got dressed. After I finally had the right clothes I texted SNSD that I was going out. About five minutes later the bell rang. I opened the door yo see Sungmin. I gave him a hug and then went to his car to go to the arcade. When we got to the arcade I was so shocked that it was empty.

"Why is no one here?" I asked.

"I rented the whole place out for you," Sungmin.

"AW!!! You're the best," I said. We then played a gazillion games but then we went to Lotte World. We put on our disguises and went in. We went to a game for shooting hoops.

"Hello! Wanna play? You can win a prize for your lovely girlfriend,"The man said. Sungmin looked at me and I nodded my head and so he payed the men.

"You make 0-2 in you get a prize at the bottom, 3-4 in you get a prize in the middle, All 5 in you get a prize from the top," the man said.

"What do you want?" Sungmin asked.

"I want the big bunny on the top," I said while pointing at the top row where the bunny was. He said okay and started shooting. He shot the first one and it went in. The second one also got in. He shot the third one and it also got in. The fourth barely made it but it did. I started to cheer him on to help him continue. He then took off his shades and scarf to concentrate better but when he was about to shoot a loud scream was heard. So he missed and all of a sudden fans started to surround us.

"SUNGMIN OPPA!!!!!!" I heard fans scream. Good thing I didn't take off my disguise or I would be screwed.

"WHo's the girl?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you on a date?"

 All these questions were coming our way and I could see a gazillon flashes so of course Sungmin and I ran. We ran to the car and took me home. It was a very silent ride. But of course he broke the silence.

"I'm sorry I took off my disguise. I just really wanted to get you a bunny," He said.

"It's okay," I said. We then arrived at the dorm and we said goodbye and I went to sleep.

~NEXT MORNING~

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" A voice screamed. I opened my eyes and went out of my room to see what was the problem.

"SUNNY!!!!!" I heard SNSD scream.

"What is this?" Taeyeon asked. I saw all the girls around the computer. I went over to see what they were looking at.

SUPER JUNIOR SUNGMIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!

Yesterday Super Junior Sungmin was caught having a date with a mystery girl. It was said he was going to win a stuffed animal for this girl however was caught was a fan. Who is the blonde girl that has Sungmin's heart? Could it be another idol? Wasn't dating forbidden in SM? Will this be a problem for Super Junior?

 

~Meanwhile at SUJU Dorm~

Sungmin POV

I just read the news and right now Leeteuk was giving me a lecture on being more careful. blah blah be more careful blah blah always have a disguise. Well atleast I actually take my girl out. Of course I didn't actually say that but whatever. Of course LSM called me to his office.

"So Sungmin you know the rules. NO DATING," he said.

"Yes I know," I said kind of scared.

"So what are you gonna do?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said kind of shaky.

"I'll tell you what to do," He said. I gave him a nod to continue.

"Break up with the girl. I don't care who she is or what she means to me. Just break up with her! Also if any of your members are dating anyone and  they probably are tell them to break up with them. Unless I should put you in WGM to like Leeteuk to cover up scandals," He said.

"No sir," I said.

"Good, SMTOWN is going to have a conference soon and they'll probably being asking you questions so you better save your reputation," He said.

"Yes," I said. I then walked out the room. What am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was the Sunsun couple. Sorry for the long wait. Next is Sifany.