Sunny's Date/Hyoyeon's Past/Yoona's Discovery

Will Our Love Last?

Sunny's POV

So only people in the room is me, Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Hyoyeon. I suddenly get a phone call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sunny!" The other line said.

"Sungmin?" I asked.

"YEAH! Let's hang out." He said.

"Yeah okay. But where?" I asked.

"Let's go get some coffee. We'll meet at starbucks." he said.

"Okay! Bye!" I said.

"Bye." he said than hung up.

You surprised? Sungmin and I are in a secret relationship just like our other members. We have been going out for a while. It's kind of weird since LSM is my uncle and if he caught us we would be in trouble. But that time hasn't happened so whatever. The only sad part about being in a secret reltaionship is we always have to put on disguises. So for the date I wear a hat, sunglasses. shorts and a short sleeves shirt. I can't even dress nice to a date because I can't be noticed.

I started walking to starbucks. When I got there I saw a familiar figure. Sungmin. I went up to him.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi!" He replied.

"Were you waiting long?" I asked.

"No" He said.

"I already ordered for you." he said.

"Awww! Thank you." I said than gave him a hug.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to see you because I missed you." He said. SO cute.

"Thank you" I replied blushing. Than our coffee came.

"Let's go on a walk" I suggested.

"Yeah sure come one" He said. We left starbucks and started walking to the park hand in hand. When we reached the park we sat on the bench. Our hands were still together.

"I don't think we should be so out in the open. What if someone finds out who we are?" I asked.

"Than we either tell them the truth or give them some random reason why we were here." He said. We than chattted for a while. I than heard a click the bush around us move. I just ignored it since I thought it was the wind.

Sungmin and I than parted.

"I'll miss you" he said.

"Me too" I replied and then we went our seperate directions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

The WGM episode finished so I went to my room to clean up. I went through all my old stuff and noticed a picture. It was me and Junho from 2PM. Yeah we once dated but it dodn't work out so we're just friends. I don't know why I kept this photo. Oh well. I picked up all the papers and stuff in  my room and put them to another spot so I can dance. After a few minutes I started to have some memories of my relationship with Junho.

~Flashback~

"Let's go! I wanna show you something." Junho said.

"Okay okay! wait!" I said. He started to blindfold my eyes and started leading me to some place.

"Where are we going?" I kept asking.

"We're almost there" He replied.

"we're here!" he said. he than took off the blindfold.

"WOW!" I said. Infront of me was a big garden of different types of flowers. He than pulled out a red rose.

"You know this you are very pretty like this rose?" He said.

"Thank You" I said blushing.

"So Hyoyeon will you be my girl?" He asked me.

"Yes" I said and nodded while blushing. He than gave the flower to me.

~Flashback End~

I than remebered how Eunhyuk asked me out.

~ Flashback~

I was in the practice room. I stayed after to practice more. Than someone came in. It was Eunhyuk.

"Hey Hyoeyon!" He said.

"Hi!" I said.

"I wanna show you something" He said.

"Yeah sure!" i said. He than started dancing and had amazing moves.

"That was amazing" I said after he finished dancing.

"Thank You! I made it just for you." He said.

"Ummm... Thank You" I said blushing.

"Kim Hyoyeon will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said. He than started dancing somemore out of happiness.

I than started to giggle.

"Will you teach me the dance?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure!" He said.

It was a very fun night.

~Flashback end~

To tell you the truth I like Eunhyuk's way of asking me out. I mean Junho was wasvery romantinc but I really love dancing. I than started dancing to the dance he taught me when he asked me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

After WGM ended I decided to go to SUJU's dorm to see my Kibum. I arrived at Suju's dorm.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hello Yoona!" Hankyung said siince he opened the door.

"KIbum's in the bathroom so just wait in his room" Hankyung said.

"Thank You!" I said. I than started walking to his room. When I was in his room I sat on a chair next to a table. I than noticed an open envelope that was sent to Kibum. I than looked inside because I was so curious.

Dear Kibum,

Your audition passed. You can be the main actor. We will be filming in America and also be filmong in parts of Korea. We have already talked to Lee Soo Man about your departure from Super Junior. We are very excited about you becoming our main lead. If you do not want to be the actor because you don't want to leave Super Junior please call us and return your ticket.

I than started to have tears come down on my face.

"Oh hey Yoona!" Kibum said. I than turned my face body around to face him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"I told you I always wanted to be an actor. And I couldn't be able tao face you because I would fell so guilty." He said.

"So you decided to lie to me? I'm your girlfriend! I'm supposed to support you. I could have been at your auditon to be cheering you on bit no. You decided that I was going to stop you?" I said.

"Yoona that's not what I mean. I know you would help me but when I see your face I feel guilt and I don't want to leave you." He said.

"So are you going and leaving Super Junior?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said. Than I started to have lots of tears come down.

"I'm happy you are able to get your dream." I said.

"Yoona" he said than hugged me tightly.

"Imma miss you" I said.

"Imma miss you too." He said.We than let go.

"Did you tell your members?" I asked him/

"Yeah. They know Imma leave Suju." He said.

"That's good. I hope you know Imma keep supporting you for all your choices." I said. Than we hugged again.

"I gotta go." I said.

"Bye!" He said.

"Bye!" I said.

I than left Suju dorm and went to our dorm. When i was in my room I started to cry against my pillow. I than fell asleep.