Chapter 4

Will Our Love Last?

Jessica's POV

I groaned after hearing we were going to have another photoshoot with them. I'll probably end up being paired with Donghae again 'cause that's what SPAO does, they pair up the same people. I was going to forgive him onetime but suddenly a flashback of our break up came into mind and I couldn't forgive him. He chose his career over me. I remember the day he broke my heart.

~Flashback~

Donghae called me saying meet up at starbucks. I wonder why. Today's not a special day. I arrived at starbucks and saw him near the back and with a cap and shades in casual clothing. I went up to the table and took a seat.

"Annyeong oppa," I greeted him.

"Annyeong Sica," He greeted back.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"Sica you know that Super Junior is really popular now," He said.

"Yeah, Why?" I wondered.

"Well, you know how if people find us together we will get antis, both Super Junior and SNSD," He said.

"That's why we keep it a secret," I said.

"But not all secrets are safe and most of them come out," He said.

"But we are really careful. Oppa why are talking about this anyway?" I asked.

"I can't take the risk of getting our relationship out and ruining Super Junior and SNSD popularity," He said.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked already knowing what he was about to say.

"Sica, We're over," He said. He didn't even sound the least bit sad. Did he really love his career that much or was he trying to be sstrong?

"Why? Just because you want to keep your popularity high? Sunny is still with Sungmin and she's Lee Soo Man's niece. Do you really not love me enough to take a risk? I asked him in a trembling voice.

"Goodbye Sica," He told me then left leaving me in tears.

~Flashback Over~

I then felt something wet on my face. What is this? Tears? Why am I crying about this? I washed my face then went to sleep.

~Next Day/SPAO Photoshoot~

SNSD went over to where the photoshoot location was. We got there and saw Super Junior. We greeted each other and parted to get our make up done and to get into our outfits.

Yoona went out first since she is the main model for SPAO with Siwon. I saw Tiffany pouting a bit. She saw me looking at her so she walked over to me.

"Why you staring at me Sica?" she asked me.

"You look sad. Is it because of that?" I asked pointing to where Yoona and Siwon was.

"Yeah, but I also get to model with him later," She said showing her eye smile saying she was happy and excited. Am I the only one who does not have a boyfriend? *sigh* Life isn't fair. First one to get one and first one to lose one. Well whatever.

"Ello?" Tiffany asked snapping in front of my face.

"Yeah? Sorry about that," I said.

"You're up Jessica," I heard the photographer say.

"Bye," I said to Tiffany. I left Tiffany and when I got to the screen I was not surprised to see Donghae.

"Hey Sica," He said.

"Don't call me that," I replied in a cold tone.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Alright! Jessica I need you closer to Donghae and Donghae put your arm around Jessica," the photographer said. I moved about 1cm and he moved his arm arm around me but did not touch me.

"Okay, so that's a little pathetic looking. I want you to move more than that and Donghae your arm looks like its floating in the air. Try to actually put your arm on her shoulder," the photographer said. I moved about an inch while he moved his arm a little lower toward my shoulder but still not touching me.

"Okay you guys are helpless," the photographer said. He moved me closer to Donghae so that our sides were touching and he moved Donghae's arm so that it was on top of my shoulder and around my neck.

"Now smile!" he said. I had a smile that was the size of ant while he had this eally awkward smile showing that he felt uncomfortable.

"Okay Jessica smile bigger I want to see your beautiful teeth. Donghae smile more naturally you look really weird and uncomfortable," the phoographer said. After about a minute we took some great shots.

(Pretend the picture was recent even though it wasn't)

"Okay now we need Siwon and Tiffany," the photographer said.

So I went to get changed into more comftorable clothes since I was done. Yeah I know right only one shot. Whatever. I went out for a walk since I didn't have a schedule today beside SPAO. I was walking to the park and I saw Donghae. I wonder why he was here. I went for a closer look and saw a girl. Oh so when we went out he didn't even let us have dates outside unless it's important so we mostly had it in the dorms but he goes out with another girl to the park. He's still popular now so why doesn't he break up with her? I felt some tears coming down but I ignored it. I was thinking maybe that saying he was really popular and afraid of getting anti was just a cover because he never really liked me. That might be why because Sunny was with Sungmin at that time and they didn't break up. And he tried to be my friend again. I don't think so! Donghae you will forever be my enemy. I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE! I walked away from the scene I saw with tears coming down.

When I reached home I saw Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon. "Where's everybody?" I asked.

"Sunny's on an arcade date with Sungmin. Yoona's trying to spend all her time with Kibum. Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun went on a karaoke date with Yesung, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun," Taeyeon answered.

"Okay. So whatcha wanna do?" I asked them.

Suddenly I heard Tiffany's phone ring

"Hello?... Uh-huh. ... Yeah. ... I'd love too," She said then hung up.

"SIWON'S ASKING ME OUT FOR A DATE!!!" She screamed then ran to her room.

"Yeah, I gotta go too. I have a date with Eunhyuk. I better get ready,"Hyoyeon said then went to her room.

"Well, I guess it's you and me Taeyeon," I said.

"Yeah, so whatcha wanna do?" She asked.

"I wanna vent out my problems," I said.

"Good. It's not good to keep your problems to yourself and hope they'll go away," She said.

Then Tiffany and Hyoyeon came out.

"Bye," They said and left.

"So what's the problem?" She asked.

"Donghae," I replied.

"Thought so. Tell me what happened," she said.

Did you know I never told them how we broke up? Well now I'm gonna. I told her about our break up. What happened on shows. How I felt, what happened today, and stuff like that.

"Well, if he tried to be your friend then just give him a chance. It's not like you're gonna start a new relationship," She said.

"Fine," I said.

"Good girl! Now let's go shopping," She said.

I forgot to ask about her problems. Oh well, she probably doesn't need my help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay sorry for the late update. My internet was off. I don't know what couple to do next.

 

Sunsun - Arcade date

Sifany -  Picnic Date

Hyohyuk - Movie date

Yulsung, Soowook, Seokyu - Karaoke Date

 

Comment to tell me which couple to do next.

Thank You :)