Chapter 7

My (non)fictional Love Story

Jonghyun POV

The whole group has been acting weird recently. Byunghun`s been having some sort of weird crush on a guy who seems like he seizes to exist, and two foolish hyungs who can`t even talk to each other anymore.

I walked into the university building to find Minsoo, taking much more time putting his coat and bag into his locker than he should.

"Morning hyung~" I greeted.

"Oh. Good morning~" He replied.

With the thoughts of Niel and Minsoo bugging me right now, I asked him about it.

"Look, what is happening between you and Niel? Why don`t you two just grow up and sort this out?"

"Hey! Don`t talk to me like that! I`m older than you!"

"But you know I`m right~"

The older looked to the floor and began to fiddle with his hair while sighing.

"...You`re right. I really like him, and I`m pretty sure he likes me. But...I don`t think I`m fit enough for a relationship yet. I mean, look at me! I`m unromantic, some people find me creepy, and I make things awkward between me and people."

I let what Minsoo just said sink in before speaking again.

"I think Niel can see past all that stuff. He obviously likes you so he must do! If what happened between you and Niel happened between me and him, he`d just laugh it off. The only reason he`s like this is because he has feelings for you. So you didn`t really make anything awkward."

Minsoo`s slightly depressed looking expression was soon replaced with a small grin.

"Thanks, Jonghyun."

"No problem."

I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel POV

The ice on the streets was still as thick as it was the other day. I was very careful not to slip; I walked rather slow. But it was okay, It was really early today anyway.

I turned left when I came to the end of my road and found myself where Minsoo slipped that day. All of the memories started to come back but I quickly shook them off.

"AHHH!"

I slipped and painfully landed on my back, surprisingly where and how Minsoo fell. I layed there in frustration and slight pain before I heard a faint sound of snickering approaching me.

"Having fun down there?"

.

Byunghun.

I glared at him but the bright sun behind him blinded me.

"Ugh." I muttered.

"Want some help?" He asked, holding out his right hand.

Thinking about what happened that day...

"N-NO!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Eventually the two came into the building. One slightly pissed and constantly complaining about his back, the other with a faint smile on his face, and he didn`t know why.

After putting eachother`s things in their lockers, they found Minsoo walking towards them. Niel immediately looked down in attempt of hiding his blushing face.

"Morning guys." The oldest greeted.

"Morning." Byunghun replied.

Niel said nothing but continued to hide his face. Minsoo shortened the distance between him and his crush.

"Morning~"

"M-morning..." Niel stuttered.

"Idiot." Byunghun muttered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byunghun POV

I soon left the two lovebirds and headed to first period. Along the way, I heard a familiar voice.

"Good morning, Byunghun hyung!" Changhyun shouted cheerfully, lively waving as he did so.

"Morning."

I stopped dead.

That man.

He was standing with that man!

 His friend turned slightly to face me, and he even gave me a small smile. His beautiful eyes glistened in the light - and his pink and soft lips curled slightly as he smiled. And his face was pale and flawless, just like an angel`s.

I couldn`t do anything. I just stood there, astonished by what was infront of me. But eventually my senses came back to me.

!

I had to get going.

Unconsciously I still looked at him, even as I continued to walk.

BAM!

"Ouch..." I groaned as I rubbed my head.

I turned around to see that I just walked into a pole. Idiot.

But forgetting about the pain, I couldn`t help myself from seeing him once more. So I looked. And I saw something far more beautiful than I imagined.

He was giggling at me, and his cute bunny teeth were showing.

Normally when someone laughs at me, they would be in more than one piece about now.

But I just...Smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn`t update yesterday!! ><

I had to go out and had school and stuff~ But I`ve updated now so yay!

I hope it`s still okay!