Chapter 9

My (non)fictional Love Story

Byunghun POV
 

As much as I`ve tried to push my doubts away, they always come creeping back. What is this man? A ghost? My imagination? What?! Why couldn`t anyone else see him but me?

But that`s only what one fraction of myself says. The other half says:

"Everyone`s just joking around. Niel`s good at pranks, or so he thinks. He must be real! I`m just acting stupid."

I finally managed to once again belive that I was just being naive. I mean, how could I possibly think he was some sort of ghost? Seriously?

After I finally began to relax, I kinda felt a little tired. I have no appetite so I`ll probably just skip dinner have an early night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Byunghun-ah! Good morning!"

I hear a voice which was fairly familiar to me from behind me. I turn around to see Chanhee standing there.

I suddenly became short for words. 

He seemed much happier than usual, although he was always joyous. I started feeling lost in his twinkling eyes.

Stop it, Byunghun. Don`t be a creep.

"Morning."

"May I walk with you to your lesson?" He asked in a slightly higher tone than usual. It was almost a girly tone.

I arrived here quite early today, I had plenty of time to kill. Besides, why would you say no?

"Sure."

 

While we were slowly walking along, I suddenly asked Chanhee a question.

"So where`s Changhyun?"

"Oh...He`s not in today. He`s off sick, again."

"Yeah. I noticed he`s always in and out of here. But aren`t you too though?"

"No? I`m always here. I can`t remember the last time I was absent..."

"So how come I only see him on rare occasions?" I thought.

I spoke up.

"Well, you can hang around with us today if you want. But one of them is a little...Different."

I`ll say 'different', for lack of a nicer but truthful word to describe Niel.

"Oh is that the guy with thick lips? Jesus I could hear him from a mile away!" He exclaimed.

"...Yeah."

In front of me I see Minsoo, Jonghyun and Niel at the youngest`s locker. The poor guy looked so left out with the two lovebirds flirting in front of him.

"Hey look, they`re over there. I`ll introduce them to you."

 

"Hey guys, this is Lee Chanhee.He`s going to hang around with us today."

The others looked at me as if I had ten heads,then looked behind me although Chanhee was right next to me.

"Uhhh...Who?" Jonghyun asked.

"Uhh hello? Open your eyes idiot he`s right here!" I yell a little too loudly. Are they seriously still trying to mess with me?

Their faces went from looking kind of shocked to unamused.

"Really Byunghun?" Niel said.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.

"Why are you guys acting like this?! You`re all such s!"

And with that, I grabbed Chanhee`s arm and stormed off, pulling him with me. I don`t exactly know why, but I did it.

All of a sudden, I wasn`t gripping onto his arm anymore. Did he yank his arm back? I can`t say I balme him. I turned around to face him but...He wasn`t there. In fact, he was no where to be seen.

"The ?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Ahn Daniel~ Could you please fetch me some more study books from the supply cupboard? I`ll give you the keys and it`s just down the hall." Mrs Park asked sweetly.

"Ne gyosu-nim~!" (Yes, teacher) Idk.

Niel was in a really good mood today. Since things have cleared up between him and Minsoo, it`s had quite an affect on him."

After playing around with the stubborn lock on the supply cupboard, he finally managed to unlock it and pulled open the surprisingly heavy door to find the room shelves jam-packed with many different textbooks that towered up to the ceiling.

"You gotta be kidding me."

 

For what felt like an eternity, the student searched pretty much everywhere but still couldn`t find the right books. But then he found them in one pile right at the very top.

As much as he tried to reach them, he just wasn`t tall enough. Though, no average human would probably be able to reach. Niel looked around the small room and to his misfortune, there were no ladders or chairs to elevate him; he sighed in frustration.

"gyosu-nim sent me to find you since you were taking so long." A voice said from behind him.

"JESUS MINSOO YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTCK!!" The younger yelled as he clenched his chest dramatically.

"Have you found them yet?" The older said, completely unfazed by his crush`s sudden outburst.

"Yeah I have, ACTUALLY." Niel exaggerated.

And with that, he pointed to where the study books were.

"Oh...That`s impossible to reach. Here, I`ll help you up." Minsoo said as he bent his knees slightly and put his hands together.

NIel frowned a little but soon decided to step onto Minsoo`s hands. He quickly grabbed a bunch of books - maybe a few more books than he expected, which came tumbling down.

"AHHHHH!!" They both screamed as they got bombarded with all this literature, knocking them over.

Minsoo rubbed the back of his head and winced in pain.

"Hyung! Are you okay? I`m so sorry!"

The older gave him a ressuring smile.

"I`m okay."

As they were picking up the books, the two picked up the same book and accidentally brushed hands.

They looked up at eachother and Niel gave him a shy smile and started to blush. Oh how Minsoo loved that smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sorry we took so long, gyosu-nim." Niel said as him and Minsoo walked into the room. Mrs Park frowned at both of them.

"And why are your clothes so messy?"

Byunghun and Jonghyun looked at eachother and began to laugh, soon other students joined in.

The two`s faces turned crimson.

"I TOOK A LONG TIME LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TEXTBOOKS AND WHEN I FOUND THEM THEY WERE TOO HIGH UP TO REACH AND MINSOO HELPED ME REACH THEM BUT LOADS OF TEXTBOOKS FELL DOWN ONTO US AND WE HAD TO PICK THEM UP AND....Yeah." The thick lipped guy blurted out in a matter of seconds.

The teacher stared at them for a few moments.

"...Okay, please sit down."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED!

I`m so sorry... ;-; I had some rough drafts of this chapter but I thought that they wern`t good enough. But whatever, it`s edited and it should be okay now! ><

So I started using the word gyosu-nim which apparently is what you call a college proffesor? BLAME YAHOO ANSWERS IF I AM MISTAKEN! Iim not Korean but I`m trying to learn the language. Anyone who could help me? ^-^ Jebal?