Chapter 6

My (non)fictional Love Story

STILL BYUNGHUN POV

"Komawo Hyung!" Changhyun said cheerfully once we were finished picking up his paperwork.

"Hyung? How do you know I`m older than you?"

"I can just tell!"

"Oh..."

Changhyun looked at his watch.

"Oh no! We`re going to be late! See you later Byunghun hyung!" Changhyun shouted while running off.

"What a kid." I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minsoo POV

"Crap crap CRAP I`m going to be late!" I mentally yelled.

My alarm clock didn`t go off this morning.

I ran into the bathroom. Yes, litterally ran -joys of living alone- took a shower and got dressed. I had breakfast and rushed out of my apartment. I tried to neaten my tie as best as I could. I looked at my reflection using my phone.

"Rocking the homeless look today, Mr bang." I thought.

"WOAH!"

Suddenly I slipped over and crashed to the ground, back first. I layed there in pain.

"Ouch...Stupid ice. If only I looked where I was going..." I mumbled.

 

I heard distance laughing and I turned round to see Niel almost pissing himself. Of all people to see me fall... I`m not going to hear the end of this...

I layed there and sighed. I was in too much pain to get nor did I want to come outside anyway.

Niel apprached me, still laughing hardly.

"Oh my god, hyung! Are you okay?"

"Ugh. Yeah I`m okay I guess."

"Do you want me to help you?" He said, giving me a hand.

I smirked and took his offer. Then I yanked his hand and made him lose balance.

"AHH!"

 

He fell over. And it was funny. But what wasn`t funny, was that he fell on top of me.

"M-MINSOO!" Niel yelled, his face going crimson.

I gasped. I could feel my cheeks burning too.

"S-sorry..."

Epic fail...

 

We both got up and we didn`t talk the whole way to universiy. He gripped the cuffs of coat and the redness of his cheeks never faded. I`m so stupid...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Sorry we`re late, Mrs Park." Minsoo said as him and Niel came into the room.

"Get to your seats quickly then. Lessons haven`t started just yet~" Mrs Park said sweetly. The two men bowed before going to their seats.

About half an hour into the lesson, the other two knew something was up. Minsoo and Niel looked really bothered by something.

Jonghyun coughed to get Niel`s attention, and Niel slowly lifted his head.

"What`s the matter?" Jonghyun whispered.

Niel just shook his head and looked down again.

 

Lunch time soon came around and everybody ate in silence. And the silence was killing Jonghyun.

"Okay! So what the hell happened between you two?! You`ve been acting weird all day!" The youngest asked in an annoyed tone.

Minsoo and Niel shared a quick glace before looking away again. The redness grew on both of their faces.

"..."

"Well?"

Byunghun noticed that the two idiots weren`t going to say anything so he gave Jonghyun an expression as if to say: "Just drop it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byunghun POV

I walked home with Niel that day. He talked, but he still wasn`t himself.

"Look, Niel. What is it that`s bothering you?"

He`d most likely tell me on his own.

"...Minsoo slipped on the ice this morning...And...I went to help him up_"

"After about 10 minutes of hysterical laughter."

He glared.

"Sorry. Continue."

"Anyway, I went to help him up and he pulled me down...On top of him..."

"PFFFFT HAHA!"

"It`s not funny..." Niel defended in embarassment.

"That`s what`s been bothering you? seriously Niel, it`s no big deal. It was probably just an accident. Grow a pair."

"Oh yeah?! Days the person who had a tantrum in the toilets over his crush the other day."

"Don`t even go there. You just don`t understand."

"Well nor do you." He said coldly.

...What does he mean?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I need to add another tag :3

This chapter isn`t so much about the main storyline but I though it woud be cool to kinda have like a sub storyline going on too. Is it okay?

I keep calling it lessons...Does university have lessons? :/