Taengsic.

SNSD & F(x) One-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon wore her rubber gloves after setting aside the tools she needs for the next patient. She adjusted the height of the chair and manvuered the table top attached to the arm aside then decides to sit at her desk, checking up on the number of appointments she has on that day.

A knock on the door and a click came afterwards. The patient is here,thought taeyeon.

" Can i come in?"

Taeyeon nodded without looking up.
" Come in." She set her file aside and pulled down the mask on her face.

Her eyes widened at the patient. The patient smiled.

" Didn't know you'll make it as a dentist, taengoo ah."

She grinned after her mind had digested the full presence of the familiar person in front of her.

" What are you doing here?"

" Meeting my dentist? " She then took out a card from her clutch. " It says here, that the dentist is a professional one, named Doctor Kim."  She showed Taeyeon the card.
Taeyeon frowned. " How did you get this?"

" Yuri. Thought i needed a little catching up with college friends since i left Korea.. after you know.." She looked up at Taeyeon shyly and Taeyeon cleared .

" Yea.. right."

Taeyeon then proceed to her desk, checked the name and frowned.

" Your name..Its not Sooyeon in here."

Taeyeon took a good look at the woman in front of her. She hasn't change much except her silky brown hair that now falls just below her shoulder. The chocolate orbs that drew her in, were still the same. Making her feel weak in the knees and heart thumping crazily in her chest. She clutched the folder in her hand, unknowingly. I shouldn't feel like this anymore.

" I'm using my english name now. Jessica. " She took a sit at the chair and leant back, without Taeyeon asking her to.

Taeyeon didn't reply and instead, pulled up her mask and pushed the table top towards Jessica before pushing the light hanging above her head, above Jessica's mouth.

She picked up her tools. " So whas rong with you teefs." Taeyeon asked.

Her voice sounded muffled so Jessica pulled her mask down, pulling her closer at the same time. She gulped.

Jessica chuckled. " I can't hear you. Speak like this from now on. " She tugged at the mask. " When you wanna talk. " She tugged it down. " When you don't wanna talk." She pulled it back up to Taeyeon's mouth and taeyeon tried her best to remain unaffected by the sudden increase of her heartbeat.

Taeyeon nodded and proceed to give Jessica a pair of sunglasses, which Jessica scoff at and switched on the beaming light.

" I just want to check my teeth. " Jessica finally says.

" Its healthy right?" Jessica says while showing all her teeth. Grinning a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter