My Only Wish 1/--

My only wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol came out of his shared room with Baekhyun looking fresh. He smelled the air and smiled knowing that the scent that was lingering around the dorm was Kyungsoo's cooking. While walking to the living room, he can already hear the arguing of s and the scolding of the leader.

 

"YAH! Didn't I already told both of you to stop?" The leader, Suho, shouted and pressed his finger on the side of his head. When Chanyeol entered the living room, the other members quickly greeted him a happy birthday. Every member (except Kyungsoo) hugged him and gretted him, he laughed as the maknae whined about being left-out by his hyungs.

 

"Hyung! Let's go out!" Kai suggested and everyone looked at the leaders with pleading eyes, Chanyeol slipped inside the kitchen and found Kyungsoo serving the food. He helped the younger and sat down.

 

"Happy birthday Giraffe," Kyungsoo greeted and smiled his heart-shape smile before shouting at the boys for breakfast.

 

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Both of them heard the running of their members and as soon as Kyungsoo sat down the other members rushed down.

 

"We'll enjoy the food!" All of them said together before digging in. While eating, their manager came in and told them that they were free and had no schedule for a week. Within seconds everybody cheered and started blabbering on what they want to do and planning a suprise for their happy-virus.

 

"Chanyeol hyung! Since, we have lots of time, let's go shopping! Or playing and yeah!" The maknae, Sehun, said grinning.

 

"I would like to Sehunnie, but I don't wanna go out." Chanyeol said and smiled a little at the youngest member.

 

"Hyung," Kai called the Chinese leader. Kris raised an eyebrow before going to Kai.

 

"What?" He asked and Kai whispered something at the Chinese leader. Nodding his head he jerked his head towards the birthday boy.

 

"Chanyeol-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter