Two

Keep It A Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been weeks since i announced that i'm going to marry a total stranger and its been weeks since i've been going out with him,not as a date but we have to meet cause of several important things to attend.

It was already the fifth wedding dress i've tried but none of them seems to suit his taste at all.I should have known he was picky about what type of clothes i'm going to wear!

"I prefer to see her in short wedding dress.Simple but glamourous."He ordered,while flipping through pictures of wedding dresses. "Maybe something like a black ribbon around her waist."

"Do we really have to go this far?are you planning to torture me?"I asked,annoyed by his pickiness.Its me who have to wear those dresses and not him!

"Well yeah,i don't want to have you making me embarrassed with the dresses you chose."I rolled my eyes at his respond as the curtains were pulled back and here i was,standing on the platform with my wedding dress on.Like the one he wanted.

"Yes,this one is perfect."

-

Here i am,smiling at each guests who had came to congratulate us on the wedding.It seems like only a minute ago when my name started off with Choi Junhee and now it changes to Oh Junhee.

I watch as everyone interact with each other and making it an opportunity to talk business.It was supposed to be a secret,but i didn't expect businessman in suits and woman in dresses came.Of course once again what do i expect?i'm married to a wealthy busin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter