One

Keep It A Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment of silence turns awkward when he led out a sighed.Quickly he reached out his hand and brushed it on my hair.

"I,we can't do it anymore.I have to break up with you."

"W-what did you mean?i thought we were in love?i thought you said you wanted to be with me until the day we grew old!"I held onto my skirt tightly.By now,everyone would be clapping their hands in excitement seeing the free show at our school garden.

Of course you should know,no one like us to be together.He was the school hottie and i'm just a normal girl.

"We were!"He tightly gripped on my shoulders and he repeated himself in a softer tone, "we were..but things doesn't seems to go the way we wanted it to be.I'm in love with someone else and i want to be with her!Please understand!"He begged.

I nod my head softly,totally giving up on him. "If thats what you want then,fine."

Its like a needle repeated plunging my heart when i saw him smile and hugging me for the last time.I knew it would be the last time.Everything we build,every steps we take was just a game for him.

It was then,i knew i had to say goodbye to him.Goodbye to the one who made me think i'm the only girl in his world.Goodbye Lee Byunghun.

-

"I'm home!"I said softly,searching for any faces or voices in the house.

It was now a week since Byunghun and i broke up and since this week,Byunghun had already been having a relationship with someone who was once my best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter