Fire

The beginning

Yunho and Jaejoong locked eyes for the longest time

Yunho suddenly felt nevous and shy. Why was he suddenly feeling like this? He felt his breath get hot and his heart beat a little faster. He pushed this feeling aside.

“What are you doing here?” asked Yunho

“I am a trainee, just like you. “ Jaejoong said confused.

After they exchanged greetings, they started to get to know each other a little better. Yunho discovered that Jaejoong had a passion for cooking. He didn’t know why, but he found the idea so appealing. As everyone knew Yunho could burn water. He could use someone like him.

The other members came much later in the day; they all greeted each other and made small talk. They all ended up eating the food that Jaejoong made earlier. He didn’t know why, but Yunho was growing increasingly interested in Jaejoong. Jaejoong was a full package; he was intelligent, a good cook, funny, and exceptionally handsome. If only he was a girl……

“NO. Don’t think this way. He’s a man and I am a man.” He whispered under his breath, too quiet for anyone to hear.

 

The first night at the dorm and Jaejoong had the bright idea of celebrating despite having a schedule the next day. Jae took out alcohol out of his luggage and gave Yunho a bottle.

Yunho was hesistant. Yunho had never drank before, it was basically his first time.

It was only Yunho and Jaejoong in that little room. As they drank they began to loosen up, opening up about their families, struggles, and girls. Yunho never had an experience with a girl, in fact he was fearful, and he always felt so nervous around them. Jaejoong on the other hand, just broke up with a girl he had dated for 2 years.

“This guy!” he said with a drunken laugh

“What’s so funny?” Jae asked curiously

“You mean you have already been in a serious relationship? Wahh deabak”  Yunho said surprised

“Of course!” Jaejoong replied. “Haven’t you?”

“No, never.  And if I am being completely honest, I haven’t had my first kiss yet.” Yunho admitted.

Normally Yunho would’ve never revealed this to a person he had just met, hell he was too drunk to care.

Jaejoong realized the situation and felt a bit bad for him. The guy in front of him with the gorgeous face, great proportions and personality, never experienced the beauty of his first kiss? He felt the need to help him out. He felt a strong urge to do something about this.

Jaejoong managed stand up and sit next to drunken Yunho. Yunho stared at Jaejoong curiously.

“Come closer” demanded Jaejoong

Yunho did as instructed

“As a friend, I am going to teach you anything you want about relationships. Is there anything you want to know” Jaejoong said with a slur

“Yes” Yunho said instantly

“Yes? What is it?”

“How does it feel to kiss?” asked Yunho confidently

Without much thought, Jaejoong turned to Yunho, and brought his face to his, just an inch away. He paused. Yunho didn’t react. He’s very drunk. Jae decided to carry on. it. Yunho needs this.

Jaejoong gently placed Yunho’s lips to his. He lips were softer than he had imagined. His breath felt warm and inviting. Jaejoong began planting soft kisses. Jaejoong’s body began to grow warmer, but his intuition was too drunk to give a damn, he continued.

Yunho was kissing him back, too. He loved this.

 “Were both men, this kiss is meaningless. He is just teaching me. Anyways I’m not gay.” Yunho thought.

Yunho began to grow more and more excited. He suddenly wanted more than just soft kisses.

His hands came up to Jaejoong’s neck and started caressing his hair. He smelled like shampoo and food. , he smelled delicious.

Yunho’s tongue slowly started opening up Jaejoong’s delicious lips, revealing the warm cave of his mouth. He explored all he could possibly explore, leaving no rock unturned. This kiss was hot. It was no longer gentle, this kiss was on fire, and something only lovers would do.

Yunho suddenly heard something in the room with them.

He lazily opened up one eye and saw both roommates staring at them.

Their mouths wide open.