A new start

The beginning

The day of auditioning had finally come for Yunho and Jaejoong.

Jaejoong arrived first to beat the crowd. He filled out paperwork and was given a number. As he sat back down again, he took out his small mp3 player and put large earphones to his ears, listening to music helped ease his nerves. He was sitting in a room along with 100 other people. They were sectioned off and separated into groups, and his was next. Jaejoong warmed up his vocals and stretched. His nerves were on fire and he felt like his insides were about to burst. He felt nervous sweat accumulating on his forehead.

“Group B-8”, said the older lady with the clipboard.

Jaejoong’s group.

 He straightened up and walked into a room with a long table and people sitting behind it, judging.  He felt even more nervous than before. They were asked to line up and face the judges. They were told when the music started they had 30 seconds to display their dance moves when it was their turn. Jaejoong felt lucky he was the last one. The lady with the clipboard walked over to the CD player and pressed play. The song was one that Jaejoong was very familiar with; he had created choreography to it a while ago and learned it by heart.  

He felt a bit relieved

“Don’t get too comfortable, Jaejoong” , he  whispered to himself

The kids in his group were free styling to the music with precise moves. He felt growing anxiety in his belly.

As he looked to his left, he noticed that he was next. His nerves peaked and Jaejoong began to feel sick. He had to pull through, HE HAD TO.

All of the faces in the room were directed at him now.  He took a deep breath and let his body do the talking. He moved just the way he practiced in the mirror, strong and powerful moves. Nothing was on his mind, just pure concentration.

The music brutally halted and everybody was fixed on him.  Did I do something wrong?, he thought to himself. Suddenly feeling embarrassed.

“You. What’s your name?”, asked the balding man behind the table

He cleared his throat, “Kim Jaejoong, sir”.

“I would like to see you again, young man. Write your information on this paper here and I will carry it with me personally.”  He said with a bright and strong tone.

“I will! Thank you very much!” He bowed the most sincere bow he could give.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Yunho arrived at the auditioning place and there was nobody in the entrance room, empty. Suddenly an older man exposed his head out of the doorway giving Yunho a soft smile.

“Good morning, sir. Where is everybody at? Why am I the only one here?” Yunho asked directly

“We know your talents, you don’t need to audition. Have you come up with a decision yet? Would you like to join our company?” the older man asked. All of his attention focused on Yunho.

He took a deep breath.

“I have decided to follow my dream and become a singer and dancer. I would be an honor to be a part of SM” he said with great gratitude

“Great, I’m glad you do. Let’s get you started then.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho and Jaejoong were accepted and were given a chance to move into a dorm.

They were going to share a room.

Yunho arrived at their dorm first. He walked into the residence for the first time.  It was quite small and simple. There was a living room with 2 couches, a little TV and a coffee table. The dining room had a table along with 4 other chairs.  The kitchen was small but full with appliances and the fridge was stocked with food. Awesome :D

“I wonder who my roommates will be?” He wondered with curiosity

He looked around and settles into one of the rooms. The room was small and had two little twin-sized beds inside. There was nothing on the walls. The room was white except for the black, tile floor. He unpacked his things and placed them where they belonged. When he was finished, he hung a poster of Michael Jackson and a picture of his family on the wall. God, he missed them. He laid on his bed, closed his eyes and eventually fell into deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho woke up to bangs coming from the kitchen. Somebody was in there. He looked around the room and noticed luggage next to the other bed. There was also a big brown bear lying on the pillow. Cute. He got up, still dizzy from the nap and walked to the kitchen. The kitchen smelled delicious. As he turned to bow to the person, Yunho paused.

He recognized the boy with the apron on.

“Ho-ly . It’s you.” 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this!!! :) Another chapter coming your way tommorrow :D