Chapter 2

Our New Life

 

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

 

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. Still half sleep, I attempt to get up but can`t. After struggling for about ten minutes I finally realize that the upper half of my body is on the floor, and the other half is on the mattress. Ugh, how did this happen? I must`ve been so tired from unpacking last night that I passed out. I manage to get up from my awkward position hearing all of my bones cracking as I stretch. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time3:30pm. Surprised at how late it is, I rush to the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting out of the shower, I walk to the mirror and stare at myself. Taking in a breath of air, I walk over to the closet to pick something out to wear. After five minutes of lankly staring at my clothes, I settle for a white shirt, black jeans, and a pair of converse. I head out of my room and search for Luhan and Baekhyun. Luhan is on top of the kitchen counter in the fetal position with a pool of drool collecting on the floor.  I march over to him and smack him on the leg as hard as I could.

“Hey! Wake up! It’s 4 o’clock! We need to go to the store to buy stuff for the apartment! He yelps as he falls to the ground with a loud thud.

“Ow!  Why would you do that!? My dream was just getting good.” He whines in a hoarse voice, making him sound like a erted old man.

“Just hurry up and get dressed.” I shake my head as he stands up stretching.

“Why are you in such a rush? It’s not like the world will explode if we don’t get there early.” He says as he rolls his eyes and heads for the bathroom. “Wow that kid can be so frustrating.” My search for Baekhyun continues on.

"Baekhyun! Where Are you!?!?"  I waited for a response but didn`t

receive one. I began to panic. I searched everywhere for him but couldn’t find him. Luhan came out of the shower after about fifteen minutes.

“Have you seen Baekhyun anywhere?” I ask, sounding as if I’m about to cry.

“You`re still looking for him, how hard can it be?” He says, rolling his eyes.

Can you at least help me?” I say sounding annoyed.

He sighs “Alright fine I`ll help you.”

We start searching for Baekhyun again but still can`t seem to find him and Luhan`s phone begins to ring. “Ugh, it`s just the phone company again, I forgot to pay my phone bill, I need to take this.” He heads into the bedroom, and I continue to look for Baekhyun, until I hear a moan coming from underneath the kitchen sink.

“H-hello?” No one answers. I move closer and open the door. My eyes widen in surprise. “HEY, BYUN BAEKHYUN WAKE UP, I`VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!!” I pull him out from under the sink and start shaking him.

“Shhhhhh! Can`t you see that I`m trying to sleep!”

“Do you have any idea what time it is!? We need to go to the store!”

He sighs then slowly shuffles to the shower. The water starts running and about twenty minutes later he comes out again. This is going to be a long day.

End of Kyungsoo`s P.O.V

They arrive at a small shop and are greeted by a woman in her thirties. They go their separate ways to find items for their apartment. They each find about five items each, ranging from all sizes and prices. They arrive at the counter and are met with a familiar face.

“How may I help you?” He looks up and his eyes narrow.

It`s the man from yesterday. Baekhyun says in his head as Kyungsoo gasps silently. Luhan slams his items on the counter and narrows his eyes at the twenty-something year old man.

“Well, well, well, if it isn`t the kids from yesterday. Didn`t think I`d see you again.” He says as he rings up their items.

“You’re acting surprisingly nice to us.” Luhan says as he carefully watches the man ring up their items to make sure he doesn`t damage them.

“Don`t get used to it.” His tone suddenly changes. “I`m only doing this because my mom is here and I don’t want to lose my job. But I`ll be sure to give you guys a proper beating the next time I see you.” He says smirking. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo scrunch up their faces, confused at how the woman from before can be his mother, then the lady herself comes out.

“Hey! Yi Fan! What do you think you`re doing?! Hurry up and give these boys their things!” she yells at the man who`s name appears to be Yi Fan.

“I thought I told you to call me Kris.” He says back with attitude. He hands the tree friends their belongings as Kyungsoo pays for them.

“Well then Grease what do you say?” The woman says to Kris,mocking him.

“Have a nice day.” He says politely but his face is serious as he glares at the three boys leaving the shop.

“Well, we`re never going there again.” Baekhyun says, heading off to find another store.

“You got that right.” Luhan says angrily as he and Kyungsoo follow after Baekhyun.