Part II - I Will Show You

Say, I Love You

I packed up my guitar insert into the bag. Tonight as usual, we did a show at the café where we work. I do this because I really liked the music, I don’t want to brag more wealth to others. Quite once, and it was she who turned me into this way, be simple to make me feel calm.

I possess a sister who is two years older than me, we were alone. My parents had died in a car accident when I was young. I'm very fond of her. She who always took care of me, she was like a mother and father to me. She always supports what I do, as it is today. She didn’t forbid to work even though she could give everything I needed.

She took care of my father's company when she was twenty years old, I'm proud of her. I know someday I will replace her because she had to get married. And I have to be ready. My sister who always gave me the spirit to not give up on love.

"Hyung, should you do this?" Asked Jonghyun fierce.

"You know  the answer Jonghyun"

I saw Jonghyun sighed, I knew he was disappointed in me. He always ranting that I do things in vain. But I never listen, he knows how hard my head.

"What should I say?" He shrugged. "I can only give you the spirit of Hyung"

"But the look on your face suggests otherwise Jonghyun" I said disappointed.

"You will go Hyung? Where? "Asked JungShin coming out of the toilet.

"Where else, of course, on her idol" Jonghyun replied curtly.

"Ah! Where Minhyuk? I didn’t see him after the show?" I asked who did not see Minhyuk of yesteryear.

"He's just like you Hyung!!" Answer JungShin laughing.

"At least he does not love unilateral" Jonghyun said sarcastically again.

I glanced at him and then smiled. "I'm going"

 

***

 

I saw her standing restless waiting for the bus, repeatedly rubbing her hands. Occasionally looking around like looking for something. I walked slowly.

"Waiting me?" I said in her ear.

She was surprised and looked sideways. Our faces were so close. I never imagined this. But I do not want this to end quickly, my heart was beating fast and I'm sure she could hear it. Her eyes widened, and she quickly turned away. But I stop, I held her shoulders to keep it that way and make her face still looking at me.

I run my eyes on her face, I stare in the eyes, look at her nose, and finally her lips. How wish I kissed her lips now. Oh man! She really made me mad.

I run my hand that was on her shoulder to her arm, and finally her palm. I smiled. I slipped a warm beverage cans in hand.

"It'll warm" Then she pushed me gently to remove it.

Before she made the distance, I held her hand. I could see from her sadistic gaze. "Release"

I do not listen, I opened my cold coat and put on her shoulder. "Don’t take it off, at least keep you warm coat" After that, I was the one who walked away from her. I know this is what she wants. I'm not going to sue to close. At least I can still see not far from me.

In the other night, when I watched her walk home. I was almost dead look at her speeding car. She is wearing earphones so did not hear me shout to avoid.

I was so scared. I ran quickly pulled her hand to escape and fall to the ground. She was on top of me and I held her very strong. I winced in pain all over my body and I felt my hand hit rock pain and bloody. She buried her face in my chest. I know she must have been very surprised.

I heard her calling my name over and over, I could see the worry and fear in her eyes.

"Yo-yonghwa.. Yonghwa.. Yonghwa.." I felt her hand hit my face softly.

"You okay? Yonghwa realized... Yonghwa" Her voice trembled and worried.

I realized she too fell, I got up and looked around her if anyone is injured. "Are you okay? Is anything hurt you?" I asked, worried.

"Aniyo"

I sighed with relief.

"You .. Are you okay?" She asked softly.

I nodded.

"You scared me" she said in a whisper.

"What?"

"Nothing"

I clearly heard. I clearly heard the concerns of her voice. I'm glad she's like this. I am willing to feel the pain if she care about me. And this makes her one step closer to me.

"How is this, Yonghwa, your hand.. your hands bloody, you should be hospital" She said worried.

I saw her pointing my hand and blood had been painting around my hand.

"It's okay, don’t worry I'll take care of it" I grinned at her, in fact it's a pain.

A second later I was surprised by what she did, she pulled a handkerchief from her bag and bandaged my wounds. I was surprised, I did not even believe it, but the pain of the wound hit me that this was real. Oh man !! Joohyun touched me, and it's real, and that I knew my heart was bursting.

"My house is near, I will take care of your wound"

Did you hear? she would take care of my wounds. Oh my, I'm not one to listen to? I want to pinch my skin and screaming like crazy. Wait, she just say? Her house is near? What she is indirectly telling me to stop by her house. Assa!! Why I did not I stripped from me hurt if she attention like this. Hah! Stupid! The final reason to hurt yourself Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa? Do you hear me?"

"Ne?"

Stupid, I'm too cool with my own thoughts. I did not hear her say anything.

"What do you want to the clinic?"

"A-aniyo, I think your house is better.. Ani.. I-I mean, I don’t like the clinic.. too many drugs, don’t worry I'm fine" I said stuttering.

She smiled.

My God, what she just smiled at me. For three years I get a curse, rant and coldness and now I see her smile.

I hope tomorrow will be better than this, do not change God's heart for now.

"Yonghwa, you don’t go home?"

Of course I will go home with you Joohyun. Why do you ask.

 

***

 

He sat on the couch quietly waiting Joohyun who was in the kitchen preparing warm water to clean his wound.

He looked around her house, it is very simple, nothing fancy like his home. Some picture frames are displayed on the walls and around the table. Photo of her with her sister smiling cheerful, cute childhood photos and pictures threes between her sister and her mother. There is no father.

He sighed. He knew why it was.

He saw also the shelves are filled with books. Unlike him, even a single book is not in his room.

Then he smiled like crazy, really still believe if he was at her home. He who had only watched her walk three feet behind her, tonight he walked right next to her and now at her home.

The pain of his wound is still not enough for him realize that it's real. So he pinched his other hand to be sure. He winced in pain and laughing silly hearts.

"Waeyo? What is very ill?" She came from behind to bring a box of drugs and one cup of water.

"Aniyo"

She sat next to Yonghwa holding a clean towel. "Your hands.. give your hand.."

She rolled up his sleeves slowly afraid of his wound. She cleaned with a damp towel with caution. Residence surrounded them only the wall clock ticking sound and also heartbeat Yonghwa were pounding.

Yonghwa looked at her in. He watched every move she did. She was very careful to treat his wound. Yonghwa deep in thought that busy staring at her. Her hair fell from her shoulders repeatedly and by Yonghwa was bothering her. So, instinctively Yonghwa reached only reached her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

She gasped and stopped treating his wound. She saw Yonghwa are also being looked at her that is difficult to interpret. They stared at each other like that a long time, until Yonghwa move forward slowly. Closer and closer. Joohyun not move at all, she wanted to avoid even hit him if he is to touch it. But her body was not in line with her thought. Yonghwa closer even touched the tip of their nose. Then he pressed his lips to her.

Joohyun gasped and pulled her body. She stood up and turned.

"Go"

"Jo-Joohyun ..." Yonghwa standing and holding her elbow.

"Don’t touch me!!"

Stupid, why did he have to kiss her. He blamed himself could not help himself. Blame her why she was so beautiful and perfect, and especially that his heart could not stop beating normally nearby. Just as he was going to change their situation and become close. But because of his carelessness, everything is lost even more complicated.

"Joohyun, I'm sorry. I don’t mean.. I just- "

"Just what!!" She turned around and shouted.

"Just wanted to kiss me, asking for more after that you go? Is not that what you want?" She added with emotion.

"Joohyun what do you mean? I never thought like that. You misunderstand"

"Misunderstanding? Is not that what you do with another woman?" She smiled sarcastically.

"Stop Joohyun!!" Yonghwa raised his voice. He sighed "Well, I really like it, but it Joohyun FIRST, before I met you. I swore I'd never do it again since I made an appointment with my heart that I love you "

"The last and now is no different. You're just the same as any other man"

"You're wrong Joohyun, You're wrong. Can’t you see my sincerity for this? Can’t you see I'm trying to make you see me and take me there, but you just ignore it"

"Hyun-ah .." Yonghwa tried approaching, trying to reach her cheek but she dodge backwards.

"Go"

"Give me a chance, just once" Yonghwa pleading whisper.

"I told you to go !!" She shouted as hard as she could.

Yonghwa sighed, She was too stubborn. "Ahrasso, but I'm sorry, I'm not going to give you Hyun-ah" He said firmly and gone.

 

***

 

After what happened yesterday night, Yonghwa prove to her that he does not give up. He is still doing as he did, from start to greet her, help her, admired her when she was reading in the library and also watched her as She walked back to her house. He did it every day.

Even he to wait Joohyun until late at night when She finished work part-time in Coffee Been place her to work. He was willing to wet and cold when it rains arrive because it gives her the cold mantle.

But  Joohyun never the slightest touched by his attitude.

That night, Yonghwa really angry. When he would visit her house to restore her handkerchief and actually apologized for what happened last night, he heard her quarrel with her sister. He's really mad at her and the bastard made her like thet.

She entered the house and saw her sister with a man. She saw from one side as if they both were kissing but in fact, that the man is being pressed plaster on her cheeks who affected on side piano while taking a book under the piano.

Boiling blood around his body. She dropped her bag and ran to pull him "How dare you!!" She slapped his cheek strong surprised him.

"What are you doing on Soojung?"

Soojung gasped at his brother's actions suddenly "Unnie!! What are you doing!!"

"What do I do?" She asked sarcastically "I should have asked, what did he do?"

"Unnie, Minhyuk oppa did not do anything, he just helped-me-"

"Don’t defend him Soojung, you don’t know what the wiles of his face. He just played you!!!"

"Unnie!!"

"You dare to shout at me just because defend him? What he taught you like this!!"

"Unnie!! Listen to me, You don’t understand!!" Soojung panic saw her sister full of emotion.

"Noona .." Minhyuk trying to calm the situation.

"What?"

"You.. You and your friend just the same .. You're all the same !! Just playing with all the women in the name of the stupid things that you call love!!"

"Get out of my house and never see Soojung again!!"

"Noona you're misunderstood, let me explain-" Minhyuk keep trying.

"I said get out!!"

Minhyuk sigh. He knew it was useless to fight her now. He saw Soojung already crying. He uttered no sound 'Uljima', he smiled reassuringly Soojung that all will be fine. Minhyuk bent on Joohyun and see Soojung before going.

"I hate you unnie" Soojung hiss. "I hate you like this!!!"

"You see!" She pointed cheeks hurt. "He just wants to help pair the plaster, but you're accusing him absurd and what? You slapped him!!"

"Damn, why you like it!!!"

"Soojung!! How dare you condemn on me!! I'm your sister!!"

"You're not my sister !!"

"Soojung!!"

"My sister does not like you, my sister always listen to what I say, she is always cheerful and always support what I do. But you're different with her!! I did not even recognize my sister now. You're just an object immersed in your sadness, in fact you simply can’t accept the fact that HE betrayed you with your friends, and you can’t accept the fact that daddy left mom for his mistress !!!" Soojung shouted in between sobs.

"Don’t mention it Soojung!!"

"Why unnie? Why?"

"I sicken to hear you cry every night to remember what HE did to you!! I sicken hear you cry over sadness our mom. I'm sure the mother did not want you to like it. I want you to be happy unnie"

"Why is it so difficult to make out from your past unnie" Soojung voice weakened.

"You don’t understand Soojung" She replied in a low voice.

"Where is that I don’t understand unnie!! I really understand you unnie!! I'm just like you, I also feel the same pain as you, I also feel pain when dad leaving mom and us. But.. It was all just past, now look forward. There are many things you have to do besides drowning in your past"

"Can’t you see Yonghwa oppa? Can’t you see that he really loves you. Not all of the judgment against the man's right. They different unnie, and I really love Minhyuk oppa"

"Don’t take him Soojung"

"Why? What are you afraid of? Are you afraid that if you find a different Yonghwa oppa with HIM. What are you afraid after you find him and fall in love with him?"

"Shut up Soojung!! I told you not to bring his name in this matter!!"

Soojung smiled bitterly. "You.. You love him Unnie.. You're just afraid to accept the fact that you love" word Soojung slowly but was firm.

Soojung erase her tears, she took her jacket and left Joohyun to seek fresh air. She wants to refresh her mind were chaotic as her sister. She wants to eliminate the burden of fulfilling her shoulders.

Joohyun called her repeatedly but Soojung not hear it. After a minute she stood there, she decided to follow Soojung and bring it home, discuss this with a calm mind. Then when she opened the door. She was shocked by what she saw. She saw Soojung few meters from the door to cry in front of Yonghwa which he tried to calm her down.

He’s here. He’s hear everything.

Yonghwa saw her standing in front of the door and then at follow Soojung see her sister. He does not know what he feels now, feelings of anger, sadness and screwed see her that way.

He looked at her sternly. His teeth clenched and his jaw tightened. He took a step that makes Soojung move laterally.

"You don’t have to worry about Soojung. Minhyuk loved her and if he hurt her, I swear that I will personally kill him"

"Love is not stupid Joohyun .. and I differ with HIM"

"I will show you.." He clenched his hands hold his temper. He looked at her intensely before he left her house.

 

-To Be Continue-

 

I hope you enjoy this. Have a good day.

-believeinyongseo^^