Part I - Looked You

Say, I Love You

It is a day to 1111th I turned my feet to the place where this is her  paradise. She is… She who made me like someone who re-born into the world, she who makes a player Jung Yonghwa just love her and just see it.

Her hair, her skin, and the most special is her eyes. How she blinked her eyes on objects that can not be separated from her hand and her smile, how can her smile makes my heart racing. She is… she who made me fall in love with how it really is. She who makes my heart just love her till the end of my life. She is...

Seo Joohyun…

I do not know how long I wait, see and even admire her. She was always alone. She was always cold towards others, she always avoided the men who wants to approach even the women who wants to be friends with her. I do not know what made her behave like that, make her stoped smiling and make her the pain.

I heard from others that she had always cheerful, well, innocent and even had a lot of friends. I investigated her profile, she has a younger sister three years younger than her. She lived a simple, not a lot of excess that she had in the economy, but in terms of the intelligence she has it all.

She was an over protective, always forbid her sister not to make friends and connect with any man. Every time I saw her eyes, I saw she had a pain so deep. Feeling pain that is not easy to forget. I wanted, I wanted to be a handkerchief that can remove her sadness,  and I want to be a doll who can consoling her.

Until one day I know everything. I know why she has a gloomy face, cool attitude even shy to make friends. I clenched my hands hear Minhyuk told me about her story. The bastard, bastard who had made her lose her smile, the bastard who made her no longer trust the sense of sincerity, making her no longer believed to be in love, and the bastard  who make her have traumatized until now. And at that moment, I wanted to kill him.

I never tired to greet her, smiling at her and I was never tired to be close with her. Although only cold stares I received as a reply from her. I know she still can not forget the past her bitterness.

Wherever I am in every corner of the campus, my eyes always look for her and my heart always say 'She's my woman, I love her'. No one dares to play with me and touched my woman at all. I know many men who want to be close with her and I warn them to stay away from her because he's mine.

Tell me I'm stupid, I'm fool, I'm not matter what my friends say. Pursuing a woman who never respect you and hurt you only makes you look stupid, but I do not care. I love her and I will give her happiness. That is my promise.

Many women who come to me begging love to be my lover. I do not give a damn and ignore it, which I think is Seo Joohyun, how to make her smile back, and make her love me too.

 

***

 

I always walk three meter behind her while driving her home. No, rather watched. I do not want anything to happen to her, this routine I do every day. She knows I followed her, she knew I was watching her and she was very angry. So, I reasoned that I was working part time in a small shop near her home. And she knows that I lied, but I do not care and do it anyway.

Not infrequently I get invective, and tantrums when I approached her. The words rant and painful that I received from her every day does not make me waver to be close with her and get her heart.

The day when the celebrate party of autumn every year in campus took place, I try to express my feelings to her for the umpteenth time. With the help of my friends, I managed to make a surprise rather ask her to be my woman for a long time. It was perfect. She sat quietly in the corner without doing anything, she wore a simple dress but seen incredible for me. The lights suddenly get off leaving only one light for me, I play the piano and began to sing to her, a love song of Mandy Moore titled I wanna be with you that I sang with all my heart for her.

 

I wanna be with you

If only for a night

To be the one who’s in your arms

Who hold you tight

I wanna be with you

There’s nothing more to say

There’s nothing else I want more than to feel this way

I wanna be with you

 

 

As the song ended, I took the microphone and still stand on the stage. I can still see it even in the dark, and I'm sure she saw me.

"I could see the dark even hidden you, I can see the crowd even cover you, I can see if my eyes closed, because I saw you with my heart. Can’t you trust me? Can’t you give me a chance?"

I came down from the stage and took a package of yellow lilies which she liked from my friend Jonghyun and then spotlights illuminate life on her, I began to walk towards her, the audience cried as I walked to her. When I stood in front of her, this expression again. Cold facial expression and gaze hatred.

I took it out where one more surprise waiting. Just as I came out, my friends down already lined up and holding a lit candle in the form of a sacred words 'I Love You'. I do not know what she feels now, if she touched? Whether she could the sincerity me? But her expression did not change. Stay Cold.

I grabbed her hand which she adamantly refused and handed flowers on her.

"Please accept my heart" I said softly.

She remained silent as it is without any expression.

"I love you, Seo Joohyun"

"Stupid"

That word, just one word reply from of cold greeting her.

I smiled, smiled bitterly. I know the result will be like this.

And for the umpteenth time I was heartbroken, but it does not make me give up, I'm still chasing her, convinced that I really love her, tell her that I was different from that bastard, I promised to make her happy, just once, give me a chance to love her.

 

-to be continue-