Chapter 3

Almost Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Krystal was sleeping her phone that’s beside her lit up as a particular person called her yet the sleeping beauty is still under the spell of the sandman. The background photo clearly showed a handsome and clean man with a sweet smile. The caller gave up after calling sleeping beauty three times.

 

Morning came and Krystal woke up from her slumber when her mother called her behind her door. She wanted to sleep more but she doesn’t have anyone to wake her up when she over extends her sleep. With a long sigh she stood up and went to her bathroom and prepare herself for school. Once she was done she went pack her things and grab her phone without looking at it.

 

Her parents greeted her as she sat down to eat her breakfast while his father stood up and kiss her and her mother and said his goodbye.

“Take care sweetie”

“Bye daddy see you later”

Mrs. Jung followed her husband as she grab her bag while her husband grab his then turn to their youngest child.

“Don’t come home late, Okay?”

Krystal nodded her head with a smile and see her parents head out for work. With that she took out her phone and saw three missed call from this “AJ” and a text from him. She opened the text and it quickly put a smile on her face.

                Good night my princess.

The text made her day wonderful and a breeze. While that person had just head home and slept the day.

 

Jessica was heading out for a quick jog to kill time. Wanting to physically and mentally prepare for the big day. When she opened the door, a brown paper bag greeted her. Curious, she took the note that was attached on the paper bag and read it.

                This is my way of apologizing I hope this package is still hot by the time you read this. I do hope you are fine and well since I didn’t have time to check up on you. Well until our next meeting then.

                                                                                                                Your clumsy neighborhood llama, Amber.

The young lass unconsciously smile at how the person showed care and sincerity through the letter. She grab the paper bag and took it inside. The timing was perfect she just noticed she didn’t have breakfast yet and the bag was still hot as she removes a large paper cup and box. She quickly sat down and open the box and revealed eggs and bacon with two slice of toast to seal the deal. Jessica’s face lit up American breakfast was always her favorite. She took the utensils and began to eat and in minutes she finished it and somehow it was not enough. She pouted a bit at how the portion of the food were too small for her. Shrugging the thought she drinks her coffee and tidy the apartment and writing something on a sticky note and heads outside, quickly stopping at her neighbor and stick the note on the door and made her way for a morning jog with a smile on her face.

 

Jessica jogs while listening to music until it rang. The deafening sound pissed her off and angrily answer the call.

“WHAT?!”

The caller was taken aback and unable to speak for a moment before regaining composure.

“YAH! Don’t shout at me!”

This angered Jessica and look at the caller and her face completely went white and got nervous. She was panicking and it was not helping her at all.

“H-hey Dad-daddy”

She was scared when her father shouts at her since her father seldom shouts. But she knew it was her fault for bursting at someone like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter