Chapter 1

Almost Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noises were heard throughout the whole apartment when a certain young lady was unloading her things with the help of the movers. It took almost the whole day when they unloaded her things. The young lass smiled as she finally moved her last piece of furniture to the place to her liking.

“Wow. I didn’t expect to take this long to move in.”

Said the young lass as she wipe beads of sweat from her forehead. She was so immense in moving into her home for a couple of years that she forgot about the time and it was almost sundown. If her stomach didn’t complain about food she would have continued till midnight.

“What already 5:38?!”

She said while looking at her phone.

“I’ll buy dinner first”

She said with a smile on her face still couldn’t believe that she would be pursuing her dream. Yes it was fashion. A fabulous girl like her have always dreamed of becoming a fashion designer and maybe own one.

“To think I would get a scholarship in SM University in FASHION!”

She squeal quietly as she could as she tries to contain her happiness. She head out and lock her apartment before making her way out to the nearest restaurant.

 

As she walk she couldn’t help reminisce about the time when she got the letter, a wide smile could be seen on her face. It was about 4 months when she got the letter that changed her life. Jessica was on her way home when she decided to check the mailbox to take the bills. While she made her way inside her parent’s house she was browsing the mails to see if there are anything other than the usual and there it was. She saw her name in a certain letter and she saw the name of the SM University. Curiosity took over her since she did send some ideas and portfolios of her own designs hoping she would get a scholarship 2 years back.

 

When she entered her room and opened the letter and began to read.

“Dear Miss Jessica Jung,

               

                We the University of Soo Man would like to inform you that have been chosen to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter