Chapter 2

Almost Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and Jessica had finally settled all there is to be done in her apartment. She also finished the registration with no sweat since the dean processed them herself and now she lazily talks to her family particularly her younger sister who always seem to call her when settled in her new environment. Jessica was sure her sister wants to tell her something and it has to be now or her sister would never stop calling her.

“Soojung, Tell me what’s on your mind.”

With that her sister froze from the sudden approach that was completely visible on the screen. The older woman fought hard not to laugh at the priceless expression her sister did just now. Krystal was panicking inside her mind, she was fidgeting and that annoys her one and only sister.

“Soojung tell unnie what’s bothering you”

She wanted to help out even the slightest to her younger sister. Soojung looked at her and let out a long sigh. Jessica prepared herself for the long narration (unlike this :( ) that her sister was about to say.

“Unnie will listen to you”

The girl on the other side of the screen nodded and finally opened .

“I have a boyfriend…..”

Jessica was waiting for the novel her sister only silence was heard. She moved her head to the side wanting her younger sister to know she was listening but remained silent.

“Oh-kay?”

The older wasn’t sure to answer her baby sister since it was only a sentence and it was four words. That was too short and no details and information whatsoever.

“What do you want unnie to do? Is he hurting you? Is he cheating?”

Her sisterly instincts kicked in and asked her questions. She was worried Krystal might be getting hurt by her boyfriend and she was miles away from her. Jessica was panicking about the single sentence that she received.

 

The protective older sister was so immense in her thinking that she did not see Krystal was smiling and quite amused how she could still think of her rather than focus of her studies.

“Unnie relax it’s not like that”

Krystal giggled causing her sister to turn to her with a confused look.

“Then what?”

 “I have a boyfriend AND.. he’s a student of SMU.”

“SMU?”

It took a while before she finally knew what she meant and relaxes.

“Oh I thought he was hurting my baby sister or he’ll be sorry”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter