Bodyguard

Demon's Assistant (hiatus)

 

For the first fourteen years of my life, I had a good life. I had parents who loved and adored me and I had surrounded myself with a few close friends.

Not long after my fifteenth birthday my parents were murdered in cold blood at our home leaving me as the sole heir to the Yoo Company and all of my parents’ wealth which is enough to last me at least a hundred life times if not more.

The police were no help in the investigation so I turned to the one thing I knew would help me. I sought out a demon not knowing that he was the Lord of all demons and struck a deal with him.

Now I’m forced to work as his assistant for all of eternity.

A small price to pay that would hopefully reap big rewards.

I wonder though, can you trust the word of a demon?

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae, don’t be stubborn. You need this.” My sister spoke softly in her sweetest voice.

When my parents were killed I was sent to live with my mother’s best friend and her only daughter named Song Jieun. I considered Jieun to be my elder sister seeing as she was older than me by six years.

Jieun is a very attractive female who maintains a very classy image and is adored by all. She spends her days working as both an idol and a model.

“Sorry Jieun but I can’t accept your arrangement.” I replied as I slowly shook my head at her.

“Today is your eighteenth birthday and you now have full rights over your parents company and fortune. People will be after you now since you are of age. You need a bodyguard to protect you, Youngjae. You’ve always been like a little brother to me and I don’t want to see you get hurt. I care about you.” Jieun sighed as she crossed her arms and stared at me.

“I don’t need a bodyguard but if you insist then at least allow me to pick one out on my own.” I mumbled as I watched Jieun’s face light up.

Jieun cupped my face with her hand and placed a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek as I whined unhappily.

“Thank you. I’ll go look at the recruits and bring back a list of suitable ones.” Jieun informed me as she quickly walked out of the house leaving me alone.

A sudden loud bang from upstairs had me nearly jumping out of my skin as my hand began to tingle.

The scar on my hand from the deal I had made with the demon began to glow a fierce red color. I ignored it and quickly ran up the stairs to see what just happened.

The noise sounded like it came from my bathroom but I was the only one who was home. I slowly crept into my bedroom and grabbed the umbrella that was sitting in the bin by my door.

The sound of someone groaning in my bathroom had my heart beating frantically as I remained armed with only my umbrella. Maybe killers had already come to kill me.

The bathroom door was slightly ajar and a light was on as I slowly crept up to the door trying to be as quiet as possible. However, my shoe got caught on the nail from the floor and I went tumbling face first into the bathroom.

“You know, if you’re trying to be quiet then you’re doing a terrible job at it kid. If I was a burglar you would be dead by now.” A familiar voice said.

I let out a groan and rolled over to meet the eyes of a very very attractive man.

 The man was sitting in my bathtub looking curiously at me. A huge lump formed in my throat and I found myself unable to breathe as I was captured in a trance by this stranger.

The mark on my hand glowed a fierce red before it turned back to the faint blue I had seen once before.

“Daehyun?” I asked in a curious tone.

“Lord Daehyun to you Youngjae and yes it is me. This is my physical form. I normally don’t make contracts in my spiritual form so count yourself lucky.” Daehyun mumbled.

Daehyun was probably the most attractive being I had ever seen. His almond shaped eyes were a dark chocolate color, his short hair was a striking onyx color, he had sun kissed skin, his fingers were long as they gripped at the sides of the tub, and his lips were thicker than any females.

“Judging by the look on your face I can tell that you are attracted to my physical form. Should I take care of that growing problem in your pants then?” Daehyun smirked slyly at me.

“W-what?” I stuttered as my cheeks grew hot.

“You help me and I help you. That is part of our agreement. I am here to help you by any means necessary and if that requires physical satisfaction then I will assist you.” Daehyun replied as I covered my crotch with my hands quickly.

“No. I don’t want you anywhere near my man parts. Besides I like girls anyways.” I stated firmly.

Daehyun just merely smirked at me as he slowly stepped out of the empty bathtub revealing his sculpted body to me. His body was well defined and he was certainly blessed in certain areas.

I bit my lip to stop myself from gasping at the sight.

“Are you sure because your body would suggest otherwise. It would appear that you need some physical contact at this point. I will gladly assist you with that.” Daehyun smirked as he slowly his lips.

“No!” I shouted out as I turned my back to Daehyun and grabbed a towel to cover him with.

Daehyun chuckled and wrapped the towel loosely around his waist as he looked me up and down.

“You humans are so easy to mess with.” Daehyun chuckled deeply.

“You are a horrible monster.” I stated as I glared at him.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Daehyun smirked.

“Why are you in my bathtub anyways?” I questioned as I quickly tried to change the subject.

“I always appear when I’m changing from my spiritual to physical form. You don’t come out of your mother’s womb fully clothed, do you? It’s the same principle for us demons. The stories you hear about us are extremely exaggerated I’m afraid.” Daehyun told me as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“So which stories about you are true then?” I asked curiously as I led Daehyun into my bedroom.

“All of them.” Daehyun smirked at me as he watched my reaction with a hint of amusement on his face.

“Are you serious?” I questioned him as I bit my lip in nervousness.

“No. Humans tend to make up lies about us all the time. It is true that I am the Lord of all the Demons though and I have been around for centuries helping royalty and nobility. It’s not true that I go out and kill every person that enters a contract with me. I only kill those that can’t uphold their part of the deal. Humans are truly amazing to me. They know that one day they are going to die and yet they still are afraid of it. How fascinating.” Daehyun replied in mild wonder.

“Why would people make up such horrible rumors about you then?” I questioned out loud.

“Because I told them to. Humans are taught to live in fear so I instill fear into their minds. Good and evil are meant to coexist because you can’t have one without the other. I simply give people something to fear and they do. I even told you to fear me when you were first born.” Daehyun motioned towards me before he ran his fingers through his black hair.

“Why would you do that though, Daehyun?” I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

“Again you are to address me as Lord Daehyun when you mention my name kid. Isn’t the answer to your question obvious? I’m a demon. Evil things are what we do. All this evil you see in the world is our doing. You just signed yourself up for a life journey of torment kid.” Daehyun smirked as he walked towards my closet and started to look through my clothes.

“What are you doing?”

“Your clothes are very boring. None of these will work at all. A middle-aged man has more fashion sense than you. I’m taking you out shopping right now. Consider this your birthday present along with the life-long contract of being my personal assistant.” Daehyun hummed as he looked through my entire wardrobe.

“Thanks for bringing that one up.” I said sarcastically.

“Looks like I have a smart- for an assistant. How did I get so lucky?” Daehyun questioned sarcastically.

“Did you just sass me? You can’t sass the sasser.” I defended as I stomped my foot on the ground like a child.

“I’m pretty sure sasser isn’t a word kid. An eternity with you will never be boring that’s for sure. As for your bodyguard dilemma, tell your beautiful sister that you found one.” Daehyun replied as he finished pulling one of my plain white tees over his head.

“I did?”

“Yes. My job is to protect you while the contract is in place and that red glow from your mark earlier meant that the contract is now in place. As I mentioned a few years ago when the deal was made, I am the only one who can break the contract with you. These pants of yours are awfully tight.” Daehyun mumbled as I watched him struggle to move around the room.

I couldn’t help but laugh at the sight before me. The most feared demon in all of history was struggling to walk around in a pair of tight pants.

A thought crossed my mind though, is Daehyun really as bad as people say?


A/N: Do you think Daehyun really is a horrible demon or no? Comments and subscribers are very welcome here. Thanks to all of you that already commented, subscribed, and even voted up this story. You guys are really wonderful. Thank you all so much for the support. ^_^