Your voice.

Paradise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30zeOiZWGc

----------

The dismissal bell rang. You headed to the lockers and punched in your password. Juniors began crowding around you. You put on a forceful smile and turned around. They began asking all sorts of questions.

"Sunbae, can we have tuition later?"

"Are you feeling better, sunbae?"

"Sunbae, fighting and cheer up!"

"Sunbae, my grades went up!!"

You faked a chuckle, "Sorry guys, I have something on today. I'll give you guys tuition tomorrow okay?" "Ne, sunbae~" they chorused. You grabbed your bag and made your way through the thick crowd of juniors wanting tuition.

You walked to the full bus stop. Sungyeol was there and his heart skipped a beat when he saw you. He kept glancing at you every time and you turned and met his eyes. You gave him a weak smile. He could see the sadness in your eyes but he couldn't approach you, scared of what you might asked him. Sungyeol took a deep breath and approached you.

"Hey," he breathed.

You grinned, "Hey."

"So..." *This is awkward.* "How are you?"

You nodded and shrugged, "I'm fine." *Never been this depressed before.* Sungyeol knew you were lying. *Sorry, ~~~~~. It was my fault.* You heard him sighed and looked up, "Why are you sighing?" He turned to you with a faint smile and shook his head, "It's nothing."

The bus came and both of you boarded it. It was awkward, standing beside your (ex)boyfriend's bestfriend. No one spoke a word. He steal glances of you and when your eyes met you flashed a brief smile.

"So.." Sungyeol rubbed the back of his neck, "Where are you going?" You pressed the stop button, "Home."

The bus stopped in front of your house and you smiled to Sungyeol before getting off. Then he realized, it was Myungsoo and your home. He blew a raspberry as the bus began to move.

--------

You slide the gate open and turn the door knob. The house felt clean and new somehow. It feels like there's someone who cleaned everything up. You place your bag on a coffee table and headed upstairs. Photos of you and Myungsoo were framed up neatly on the wall. You bit your lip and cimbed up the stairs. Myungsoo heard footsteps.

"Who cleaned all this..." He heard your sweet voice. Immediately, he dropped everything and went out of the room. You looked at the dustless wall and the clean window. Myungsoo watched as you pressed your palm at the clean window. *It smells like.. Wild berries.... Myungsoo...* You lowered your head. Myungsoo couldn't see your face because your hair was covering them. He heard sniffles and sobbings. Obviously it was from you.

"Someone knew Myungsoo and I like wild berries, but who just who came in to clean everything.." You sobbed, thinking there was someone who listened to you.

Myungsoo's heart fell, "~~~~~~-ah..." Your sobbings stopped. You slowly looked up and scanned the rooms. Someone is calling you. Someone who belongs to you is calling you. "Myungsoo..." You mumbled. Myungsoo's eyes widened thinking you could actually see him. But no, "I keep hearing your voice calling me..." You fell onto the floor. You tugged onto your blouse tightly, "I feel your presence in here, but I can't see you."