I'm Back

Paradise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHHZl5QJJoA

---------

Myungsoo watched as you enter the gates with Minwoo. His heart fell when he saw your smile disappear everytime Minwoo looked away. *Why won't you smile?* He felt bad for leaving you, wordless. You slowed down after Minwoo ran to his circle of friends. Myungsoo followed behind you. You turned around, feeling that someone was following you. You walked to the back of the school where there is a bench and flower beds surround it. *I know this place.* Myungsoo's lips formed a little grin. You placed your bag on the table and sat down.

"Kim Myungsoo... I won't be this lonely if you are here.." You stared at the clouds.

Myungsoo swallowed hard, "~~~~~, if you could hear me... I'm here. Beside you."

You turned around. There was nobody but you sure did heard someone called your name. It sounded like Myungsoo. You chuckled, "It cannot be him, right?" You thought aloud. Crestfallen, Myungsoo placed his hand on your shoulder but it passed through you. Myungsoo messed his head, frustrated. "If only I could hold you, will you believe me?" Myungsoo admired your features. You sighed. The bell rang, you hesitantly stood up and grabbed your bag. You look back at your seat and tilted your head. There was a little pink flower next to where you sat. *It wasn't there when I came...* You picked the flower and inspected it. You looked around the area for any pranksters or students, but the area was deserted. You were alone and you're sure of it. You shrugged and walked to class with the flower. A satisfied smile planted on Myungsoo's face, "It was me..."

----------------

You punched in your locker's password and a letter fell out from it. You picked it up from the floor. It was in pink. You unfold the paper and the first name made your heart fell.

Hello, love. It's Myungsoo. ^w^ I know, it's difficult to trust this letter right?
But it's true! I'm back. And I'm going to be near you. Don't worry, it's not the
pranksters. It is really me. You know it right?

You crushed the paper and scanned the hallway, "WHO THE HELL DID THIS? IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU GUYS. HAVE SOME RESPECT PLEASE!"

Myungsoo's face darkened, *She didn't thought it was me.* Students walked past you and giving you a weird look. Chorong approached you and titled her head, "Why are you yelling?" You turned to her with watery eyes. You held up the crumpled paperball, "Someone claimed to be Myungsoo oppa and slipped this letter into my locker." Chorong took the paper from you and unwrapped it. She read the letter over and over again and then took a deep breath.

"Don't you think it's Myungsoo oppa? I mean look at his handwriting." She handed the letter to you.

You took a peek before grabbing it again and stared at the handwriting. It was cursive and neat, but the crumpling made it look messy. *It is his handwriting...*

A small smile formed on Myungsoo's lips, "It's really me, ~~~~~." You turned to the right. Chorong followed your gaze, "Who are you looking at?"

You slightly shook your head, "That's weird, I swear someone was calling my name...." You turned to Chorong, "And it sounds like Myungsoo oppa."

Chorong laughed and lightly slapped your arm, "Yah! You're so funny. You're popular, you know that? Obviously there are many people here that sounds like Myungsoo oppa." Your face fell. Chorong stopped laughing and bit her lower lip, "You still can't get over him isn't it?" You didn't look up nor look at her and kept quiet. Chorong knew it was a yes. "Mian.." You faked a smile and grabbed your notebooks before walking away.

Myungsoo noticed you brought the letter with you as well, but somehow his heart felt heavy. You were still depressed over his death and he wanted to hold you so badly.