"Noona, he is with you. Everywhere. There's him."

Paradise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei1sMZ5WmWY

-------

You locked the gates and walked home. You didn't want to sleepover, afraid that you will have nightmares or dreams about Myungsoo. You kicked an empty can and it rolled to a pair of white shoes. You scanned from the shoes up to the familiar face. Minwoo waved and greeted you with a wide smile.

"Annyeong, Noona."

You flashed a smile, "Minwoo, why are you here?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. Something told me to come here, and BOOM! There's you!" He giggled like a 5-year-old kindergartner. You walked up to him, "Shall we walk home together?" He shook his head. You raised an eyebrow. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into an ice cream parlour. You turned and showed him your 'dont-tell-me-you-want-an-ice-cream' look. He chuckled and rubbed his neck.

He clapped his hands together and begged you, "Noona, please. Please buy me chocolate ice cream. PLEASE NOONA!" You chuckled and ordered a double ice cream sundae. You paid the bill and settled in front of Minwoo, placing the tray in front of him. You watched as he gobbled down the two storey sundae. His mouth was in a mess. It reminded you of Myungsoo.

~Flashback~

Myungsoo watched as you fed yourself spoon after spoon after spoon of strawberry ice cream. You looked like a 3-year-old toddler gobbling down a birthday cake. He chuckled. You looked up at him and handed him a spoonful, "You want some?" He shooked his head and grabbed a napkin to wipe your mouth.

"You looked like a kid."

You pouted and did a bunny aegyo, "Do I look like a kid now?"

Myungsoo chuckled at your silliness. He pinched your nose and noticed there was some strawberry ice cream leftover at your lip. Instead of using the napkin, he pulled your chin and leaned closer. He pressed his lips against yours and your lower lip.

~~~~~~~~

Minwoo waved his hands in front of you, "Noona~~~~" You snapped back to reality and saw an empty bowl. He giggled, "You zoned out. And you did looked retarded." You furrowed your eyebrows but laughed along.

"SO, you've got your ice cream, now what?" You rested your elbow on the table.

Minwoo rubbed his chin, "Umm..." He stole a glance of you and continued "thinking". "How about... The Bakery?" Your eyes widened, "Why the Bakery?" He shrugged again, "I'm always hungry, Noona." *I just want you to forget about Myungsoo hyung's death.* You sighed but agreed. "Arasso, we shall go to the bakery!"

You exited the parlour and walked to the Bakery. Then you realized, the bakery is where you and Myungsoo first met. You stopped walking and began to see you and Myungsoo walking beside each other, not recognizing each other.

~Flashback~

You grabbed the hotdog bun from the tray, but noticed another person grabbed it as well. You looked up and frowned, "I'm sorry, but I got this bun first." The guy scoffed, "Agashi, I took the bun first, if you could, please let it go." He flashed an eyesmile that would kill thousands of girls out there.

You didn't buy his pleas. Instead, you just grabbed the bun and placed it on your tray. Myungsoo chuckled, "Wah, this girl.. Really.. Wah!"

You put on a wide grin and paid the cashier. You walked out of the bakery happily with the bun. Myungsoo catched up with you. He doesn't why but you seemed different from all the girls that were actually attracted to him. And you are somewhat interesting.

"Hey bun girl!" He called out.

You stopped skipping, put on a solemn face and turned around, "Who you're calling 'bun girl' smarty pants." He laughed, "My name's Myungsoo... And you are?" He held out his hand. You placed your hand into his, "~~~~~. No ~~~~~~." *No ~~~~~. A name I would never forget.*

"Nice to meet you." You and Myungsoo said in unison.

"I said it first!" You and Myungsoo said in unison again,

"No I did!" In unison.. Again.

~~~~~~~~

"Noona, are you okay?" Minwoo looked at you.

You didn't realized you were tearing up. You looked down and let the tears dripped. Minwoo panicked, "Noona, did I do something wrong? Ah!! Noona uljima!" You wouldn't stop sobbing. People walk past you, staring your way. Minwoo hushed you and calmed you down. You sniffled, "Are you trying to imply something, Minwoo?"

Minwoo gulped. *Did I got caught?* He looked at you *Might as well tell her..* He took a deep breath, "Noona, he is with you. Everywhere. There's him."

You looked up and grabbed Minwoo's collar, "What do you mean? His dead."

Minwoo slowly made you let go of his collar, "I can see him, Noona."