I need you-filler

Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count-682

Jiyong's pov-

"Taeyeon-ah?" I said loudly, not knowing where she went. I slowly got up, wanting to pass out.

'sorry for what I have done taeyeon.' Yes, I regretted everything I've done, but I couldn't help it. I got carried away.

'She's probably upset with me.' And she had every right to be.

She just got out of a relationship for Christ's sake!

Stumbling, he soon found himself out the door going wherever he pleased.

'I need to clear my head.' He thought to himself, wanting every bit of taeyeon out of his head. Jiyong started to run, running away from his problems, running away from the stress and anxiety he felt when he was  forced into marriage.

He wanted to get away from it all. 'Sadly,' He thought, 'The world doesn't work like that.'

I came across a club, gladly walking in not caring if I have a reservation or not. 'I'm tired of being g dragon.

The one with this so called awesome personality.' I heard giggling from the side and turned my head torwards the sound. A beautiful girl, chatting with her friends and occasionally glancing at me from time to time. "Sooyoung, he's staring at you!" The tall girl beside this so called sooyoung said while giggling. "Shush yuri!" Sooyoung said hurriedly, not wanting me to hear. I got up slowly, stumbling from the affect of the liquor, and walked over to her.

"The name is g dragon." I said seductively, smirkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter