The park pt.2

Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov-

I watched taeyeon from the swing. 'She looks so...crestfallen.' I rolled my eyes and got up. "So..." Taeyeon trailed off. I walked to her and patted her head awkwardly, and decided to go home. 'I have more things to stress about anyways.'

"Bye...jiyong-ah." I waved at her and left, just like that.

Taeyeon's pov-

I looked after jiyong's car, watching it disappear. 'Aish, he's right. I have to go home and tell baekhyun.'  I walked to my car, and opened it.

 As I got inside, I couldn't help but replay the scenes that happened in the car.  'stop taeyeon,' I told myself, 'Just go home to baekhyun.' 

-5 minutes later-

I walked into my home, deciding if I should go upstairs and tell him. 'He must know.'  rolling my eyes, I went upstairs anyways. "Baekhyun-ah" I said softly into his ear. I felt him twitch, and roll around to face me. "Taeyeon!" Baekhyun yelled. I giggled as he tackled me into a hug.

 I'm going to miss these moments. "Where were you?" He asked. I bit my lip, not wanting to be so sudden. "I...was...at the park." Well, it wasn't a lie.

"Oh." He said, blankly staring at me. I felt horrible. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter