You're all i need

Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, how is this story going so far? Would you like to leave your opinions, if so the comment box is right there. The story is not close to its end, but I just want to inform you this story is slowly progressing, so big thanks to the people who are still reading this and hope you enjoy the story.

 Word count: 482

Taeyeon's pov-

I looked at him shocked as he gazed at me lovingly. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach when I realized his true feelings for me. "You....love..me?" Jiyong nodded his head, chuckling at my shocked expression. "You think I would toy with your heart like that?" "Well yea, because you're....g dragon!" I said, emphasizing the word g dragon. "Didn't know you thought of me that highly." To be honest, I really didn't. I thought of him as someone who plays with people's hearts. A heart breaker that I can't help but to love. "Anything else you...want to tell me?" He shook his head yes, and I assumed he was going to joke around or something. "I met with a girl, her name is sooyoung." Sooyoung? As in girl's generation sooyoung? I rolled my eyes, staring at him dully.

"You were with one of my members, hm?" He looked at me, skeptical of what I was saying. "Sooyoung is in snsd, so...you're in snsd too?" 'Wow, he is clueless.' "Yes, yes I am. In fact, I am their leader."

"ah, really now?" "Yep." I said boasting about my spot in the group. "Well, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter