Getting to know each other

Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's pov-

I frowned, kicking the bed in frustration. I couldn't help but to think of insults about jiyong, even though i barely knew him. 'Ugh, that...that stupid pabo! Always ruining things.' Hearing the sound of the house phone, I bunched up even more. ' Oh God.'

I crawled torwards the phone, angrily picking it up off of its receiver. "What?" "Is this...taeyeon?" I rolled my eyes. 'No it's tiffany, of course it is taeyeon!' "Yep."

"Good." I sighed deeply, wanting to hang up. "This is...yg-shi. I am calling because I want you to meet up with jiyong..." I gasped, this wasn't in the contract.

"Why?" He laughed sarcastically. "Tae-baby," He paused, "Didn't you read the contract? You have no choice." "When will you leave us alone!" 

"When you guys get married. You only have a month, and the least you can do is get to know your husband." "Fine!" I screamed out in frustration, slamming the phone down.

I blankly stared at the closet, not wanting to get dressed. 'I wish you were here baekhyun..' I sobbed silently, grabbing a coat to cover my body. I imagined baekhyun wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

I ran down stairs, and grabbed my car keys. I walked out side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter