Chapter two

The Farewell Trip

Kyungsoo put the baby on the bed to change him. He was so beautiful. A soft and milky skin and there was a heart shaped mole on his back, like a sign or something. Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa looking at kyungsoo who was busy with sehun, pulling his little legs up. 

"We will take a taxi. Tell them to be here in ten minutes, please. "

"Okay."

They wouldn't talk a lot. Sometimes more, sometimes less and it wasn't uncomfortable. Last night they were both sitting beside each other and looking at Sehun who was eating pizza. After a long moment, chanyeol stood up to wash the dishes. Two coffee cups, two plates, a little bowl of mixed bananas in yogurt which was sehun's lunch. He heard kyungsoo talking to his baby

"Don't move. Don't move, it's almost over. "

And then to him

"Can you empty the fridge too, please? "

There were eggs in it, tomatoes and a bar of butter, a few vegetables and potatoes, apples, pears, three bottles of soju, , bottle of wine and a bottle of boiled milk for sehun.

Chanyeol opened two yellow plastic bags. His mind was blank. He wanted to do things right. 

Then the house owner came. He had knocked but no one heard it. He just had came to see if they needed anything. Chanyeol counted the money and gave it to him. He didn't see the reason for lying

"No, we aren't going on a trip. We are leaving here. This place is really small but other than that it was good"

....

"Thanks, no, it will take time. It isn't over yet. The doctors say that he has so much energy"

The house owner smiled, well more like he pulled his lips to form a smile, out of choice, a meaningless one, but what could he do? 

Kyungsoo said a little louder from the room 

"Countryside... it seems to have a yard and it's better for the kid, but really, thanks for everything. "

 

 

 

***

 

It was about ten days that kyungsoo had been stayed with sehun in Busan.They'd took a plane. It was sehun's first time to be on one and he hadn't cried in the time of their take off and landing. Kyungsoo had rented this house from seoul. He'd told the owner that he wasn't coming for a vacation. 5500000 won each night for the room with withered daisies and bathroom with shower.

It was the 4th day that sehun started to cry in the street which leaded to the hospital and kyungsoo decided to call chanyeol

"Can you come here?, please... Baekhyun is dying... I'm sure you want to see him for the last time...and...I want someone to take care of my child. He don't want to go to the hospital anymore..."

chanyeol wanted to ask that "Do you think he wants to see me?... Don't you think it's beyond his limitation?" But the again, how did kyungsoo know that if baekhyun wanted to see chanyeol or not. He asked

"What's wrong with the child?"

Kyungsoo had stopped to think for a moment and the answered

"His reaction to baekhyun is not like the one he shows to a human being... I can't take him with me to the hospital room anymore...but...I want to stay with him...Do you understand?"

chanyeol took the plane the next day from Vancouver to Korea. He didn't know kyungsoo properly, but he sure knew baekhyun and wanted to see him again without a doubt.

There was a time, he would think that he won't survive if he cannot see baekhyun's face again. He even told him that a few times, and each time baekhyun had given him his kind smile.

He thought, baekhyun will die for sure before he get a chance to see him again, but he came anyway.

baekhyun hadn't died. Not when chanyeol was sitting on the plane, reading a newspaper, slept, woke up, drank a coffee, ate an apple, looked at the outside from the window, cried, changed his position twice and thought about everything as a sign. baekhyun didn't die.

When chanyeol finally landed on Busan, kyungsoo and sehun were waiting for him at the airport. They hugged each other and kyungsoo said that they have time for crying, later.

baekhyun didn't die, not in the 1st night that chanyeol looked after sehun and kyungsoo went to the hospital, nor in the 2nd night, and before the 3rd night, they decided to change the house.


A/N: okay 2nd chapter... forgive me for the grammer mistakes ^^

will be glad by your comments

subscribe if u want^^