What the hell

Beauty Is Not Always Beautiful

Kyungsoo had been glancing suspiciously at everyone in his class all day. No one made fun of him, no one insulted him and lastly, no one mentioned Jongin's name. What was going on?

"You're doing it again". Sehun was calmly sipping his bubble tea without diverting his eyes from Tao, as always.

"What am I doing? And could you please at least look at me when we're talking?".

"You're being creepy. Stop staring at people as if you're about to murder them".

"I'll stare at people whenever I want and any way I want, okay?". Kyungsoo was growing more and more anxious and his friend's completely uninterested attitude didn't help at all.

"Fine, just don't come crying to me if Baekhyun calls you ugly again".

"When have I ever-?!". Kyungsoo elbowed Sehun's ribs so hard, the latter had to gasp for air.

"First of all, never say that er's name again. Second of all, you really don't want to get on my nerves right now so watch your mouth, okay?". Sehun blinked a couple of times before turning torwards Tao again. The last time he remembered Kyungsoo being this angry was when Baekhyun "accidentally" tore apart his favourite manga.

"Hey, watch this", he said in an attempt to change Kyungsoo's mood and after finishing his bubble tea, he threw the cup on the back of Tao's head with all his power.

"What the-..?!". The black haired boy turned around, ready to punch whoever dared to disturb him but as soon as he saw Sehun's face he couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry, I thought you were the trashcan!", the blonde yelled and Tao decided that the best way to reply was to throw the empty cup right back at Sehun's face before leaving in order to fix his hair. After all, he wouldn't be able to take selcas with messed up hair, right?

Kyungsoo was speechless. Just yesterday, these two were not even talking and now they're messing around? What happened? He was about to interrogate Sehun and make him spill everything when a far too familiar face with dark skin appeared in front of him.

"Kyungsoo, right?". The low, enchanting voice made Kyungsoo widen his eyes in surprise. He was talking to him, calling his name and smiling. Was he dreaming? He pinched himself, just to be safe, making Jongin laugh.

"What are you doing? I mean, I knew you were an awkward little creature but this-... Ah, man, this is too easy". Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand while smirking and dragged him outside the classroom. They were close, too close, Kyungsoo thought as he felt Jongin's breath on his lips. How did he know his name? Why did he laugh at him? and most importantly, why was he pinned against the wall and why the hell was Jongin leaning closer and closer to him?

"Wait, wait, stop", Kyungsoo whispered and placed his hands on Jongin's chest. "What are you doing?"

"Well", Jongin his lips, "I had a small chat with Baekhyun and guess what... I'm gonna try you. Consider yourself lucky".

Before Kyungsoo could say or do anything he felt Jongin's lips crushing his and they felt way better than he had ever imagined. He knew he should stop him because this whole thing didn't make sense but Jongin's hot breath, his sweet tongue, forcefully exploring the insides of his mouth, his seductive smirk along with his gorgoeus body, how could he ever resist those?

But then it hit him. Jongin was just playing with him, toying him, trying him. No, that wasn't what he wanted, not at all. As much as he wanted to kiss him back, he knew he couldn't because no matter how much Jongin touched him, his feelings would never reach him.

"Ouch!". Jongin quickly took a few steps back. "Did you just... Did you just bite me?". The small traces of blood on his lips and the metalic taste in his mouth made him realise that the short, pale weirdo did not only bite him. He bit him hard.

"Are you ing crazy?". Jongin wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "You should be grateful that I-"

"That you what? Took advantage of me?". Kyungsoo was once again on the verge of tears but no, this time it was important that he'd properly explain himself. "I honestly liked you, even if you think that's ridiculous or disgusting. But that doesn't mean you can just toy with my feelings and experiment. So yeah, you and your great favor. I'm just fine without it". Kyungsoo's eyes were blank, like he had lost something important. And the truth is, he had. The kiss he dreamed of was what ruined everything and the person he liked so much not only made fun of him but also turned out to be a giant .

So, didn't he have the right to be even a little bit upset? Without giving it much thought, he kicked Jongin's legs and ran away as fast as he could, wishing the tall boy would not follow him because if he did, Kyungsoo would be a dead man.

As Kyungsoo was leaving Jongin found himself unable to move not because of the pain but because of the shock. How could a person as small as him suddenly turn so violent? His eyes looked so cold, Jongin thought to himself and laughed. He stood up while shaking his head, still laughing. "Disgusting?", he whispered to himself. "I was shoving my tongue in his mouth, how the hell could he think that I found him disgusting?"

That Kyungsoo guy was way more interesting than he had ever imagined. He actually provoked him. Ignoring such actions would be rude, right?

Now he had to see him again.