Please

Beauty Is Not Always Beautiful

Kyungsoo hieved a sigh while staring outside the school window. A certain dark skinned boy had captured his attention and he just couldn't concetrate. What is so important about History anyways? Just a bunch of names and dates and things that happened centuries ago. Why waste his time on something like that when he could admire Jongin's football abilities along with his amazing body.

"You're staring too much". Sehun's whisper landed him back on reality.

"What are you talking about?". Kyungsoo put on his best pokerface but he knew he could never fool Sehun and he was right.

"It's getting kinda creepy", the blonde said and immediately turned away when he sensed the teacher's eyes on his back.

"Creepy, huh...". Kyungsoo knew his friend was right but his words were still hurtful. And who was he to talk anyways? Sehun was practically ing Tao with his eyes every minute of every hour of every day, even if the boy with the deep, dark circles was clearly unaware of Sehun's existence.

Ah, but... Both Sehun and Tao were handsome and, undeniably, gay. Their story could have a happy ending if that stupid Sehun had the guts to make a move but no matter what Kyungsoo did he'd never get what he wanted because a) Jongin was gorgeous while he was a bit bellow average and b) Jongin was definetely straight. Everyone in school knew that Jongin was a player, a heart breaker that had never experienced love.

Kyungsoo hieved another sigh as the bell rang and wished he was someone else, someone better, especially when he saw Baekhyun approaching him with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Hey, shortie!"

"Look who's talking". Kyungsoo's reply to Baekhyun's not-so-friendly greeting was part of his daily routine by now. The latter had been bullying Kyngsoo ever since they met during their first year of high school and until this day, he couldn't understand why Baekhyun decided to hate him with all his might.

"At least I have the face to make up for it, you ing idiot. Or should I say ?". Kyungsoo suddenly felt uneasy. Baekhyun had never used that word before and he was sure that the boy was completely unaware of his uality. So why did he-

Baekhyun laughed as the boy's eyes widened in surprise.

"You should tell Sehun to be more quiet in class, . It's bad enough that I have to sit behind you, do I have to hear about your gay crushes as well? Man, if Jongin knew-"

Kyungsoo felt like an unbearable burden had landed on his chest, taking his breath away. His heart was beating like crazy and a part of him wanted to punch Baekhyun as hard as he could but for some reason, all he could do was stare at the floor and try to contain himself.

"Stop it. Please, just-". Kyungsoo had never been the weak type. He wasn't very confident in his looks but hell, he knew how to defend himself and that's why Baekhyun never had the honor to see him cry. Until that morning.

"Huh? Hey, what the hell...". Baekhyun seemed more puzzled than pleased with Kyungsoo's tears. He knew that the boy was tough and that he'd never show how hurt he was, even in the worst of circumstances, that's why he'd never go easy on him. But seeing him like this, defeated and depressed, why did he feel so bad? It wasn't his fault, right?

"What the ", he murmured, "You actually like the guy?"

Kyungsoo nodded, avoiding his eyes.

"Ew".

"Please". His tiny whisper made Baekhyun flinch. "Please don't tell him".

"Shut up, ". Baekhyun's sharp reply pierced right through Kyungsoo's heart, wondering why his luck was so bad and why did he fall for the arrogant, yet gorgeous dark skinned player in the first place. Could his school life get any worse? As he was mentally preparing himself for all the "gay" jokes that were awaiting him Baekhyun was trying calm himself down.

The blushing Kyungsoo with teary eyes made his heart beat a thousand times faster and he hated it.