The Chaos of the Comeback Stage

Red Riding Hood

Hey everybody it's EvilNinjaCYA here! Please enjoy this new fic of ours, we promise the story will pick up over the next few chapters ^.^

 

 

A trio began stretching in the SM dancing studio as they waited for their final member to arrive from his final schedule. Once the other male had finished stretching he went over to Serin who was still stretching with Yebin.

   

    “Serin-ah, let’s start practicing.”

 

He held his hand out for Serin to take and once she did he lifted her to her feet. He then walked over to the audio system in the studio and began to play their single which they would soon be promoting.

 

Once Yebin had finished stretching, she joined in doing the dance alone as her partner hadn’t arrived yet. Halfway through the dance someone took Yebin’s hand and continued to dance  finally completing the other half of the dance. No one had heard the silent man walk into the studio and right after he had placed his possessions down he had joined the dance. The practice continued for another hour before they finally decided to take a rest. They sat in a circle in the middle in the studio and the boys began talking about their favourite sport. Football aka, Soccer.

 

Practice came to an end in the early morning and everyone had to leave for other schedules. All four of them were on strict rules to not show their faces when moving to their first comeback stage in three days. They all had to wear masks to hide their identities until the stage when they finally got to take off their masks between the introduction and main song.

 

Their comeback day had finally come and their four of them were moving to their first schedule as RRH together. Yebin and Serin were awakened by their manager, who would take them to the broadcasting station before the other members. They went to EXO’s dorm to pick up one of their members before going to VIXX’s dorm for their final member.

 

Once they had arrived at the broadcast station, they had to put on their masks and entered the broadcasting station. Whilst they walked through the corridor they met Block B, Girl’s Day, T-ara, Topp Dogg and a few other groups. Serin frowned as they passed Red Velvet, scowling at their leader Irene. “Yah,” said Yebin, “we can’t give away anything”.

The EXO member looked at the girls funny. “Is there something wrong with Irene-ah?”

“Ani,” said Serin, she turned and whispered to Yebin, “just like there’s nothing wrong with Suzy.”

The girls shared a smile.

 

When they arrived at the waiting room, the girls were sent out first to get changed. When they returned in their stage outfits, both boys let out a impressed sigh. “You girls look amazing,” said the EXO member. Serin blushed. She was very close to her EXO oppas but him, he was special. She didn’t know when she had started liking him but she forced herself to suppress any feelings. The VIXX member let a small smile show. “Beautiful,” he said simply. Yebin felt her face go red and she looked down. She had gone on Strong Heart with him before.

 

Without the group knowing, the other members had arrived at the broadcasting station and were in their separate waiting rooms waiting for their final members to join them. VIXX were fooling around in their waiting room when there was a knock at the door. The door was opened by Hades who walked into the room.

 

    “Annyeong VIXX sunbae~~ you remember us right? It’s Hades~~ We brought with us our new CD~~ ehehe…”

 

    “Omo!! Annyeong~~~ of course we remember you~~! We have our CD for you too! ALSO OMO~! Congrats on your win last week~~! You all looked so goooooooooood~~! You guys are already pros!”

 

The two groups were sitting down and continued talking, Jaeeun refusing to meet Ken’s eyes and Ken acting like the complete idiot he was, Eunseo was in a deep conversation with N which generally consisted of him talking rapidly and Eunseo adding comments here and there. Hyuk being bored, the TV to watch the live stages which were happening now. The symbol for the mysterious group ‘RRH’ filled the screen and Hyuk knowing that his hyungs wanted to know the identity of the members caught everyone’s attention and they all turned to watch the screen.

 

The two female members started the performance with their intro before they were joined by the two males and near the end of their intro, the four members finally revealed their identities which caused an uproar in two different waiting rooms in the building. EXO had crowded around their own TV in their waiting room, watching Luhan who had been acting suspiciously for the last few weeks.

 

In the VIXX waiting room, the two groups were frozen from shock because of the identities of three of the members. The two maknaes who had had a hectic schedule were on stage dancing with Leo and EXO’s Luhan. VIXX, especially N, were staring at the screen with their jaws on the ground. Their silent hyung was doing a couple dance! Their silent cries of protest were lost in the uproar followed by the members who had broken out of the trance. Eunseo who was so shocked from the identities fainted while standing. Banging her head against the coffee table causing another wave of shock to follow. Snapping out of the trance first, N ran over to her and picked her up bridal style before yelling at Ravi to call the ambulance.

 

When the ambulance finally arrived, N who was still holding Eunseo placed her gently onto the strecher and got into the back of the ambulance with her. Not letting her hand go for a second.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the stage, Yebin and Serin had just finished their introduction and were joined by Leo and Luhan. The moment that they took off their masks, the uproar between the fans could be heard loudly even with the music playing at full blast. Leo and Yebin split off from Serin and Luhan as they waited from their song to begin after the short silence which was commanded by the PD.

The music began and the two pairs swept through the beginning music effortlessly.

Leo and Yebin matched their vocals perfectly, while Luhan and Serin (much to everybody's surprise as Serin was a rapper) did just as well. The song was catchy, fast-paced, haunting and y. Serin fought back a blush at the close contact between her and Luhan. When she could spare a glance at Yebin she saw her fighting a grin. She's enjoying this way too much, Serin thought.

 

As the music ended the crowd went crazy. Screaming of "Yewoon" and "Lurin" were ringing out as the four exited the stage.

 

EXO were waiting in the RRH waiting room. Xiumin ruffled Yebin's hair and smiled encouragingly before joining the others in their Luhan interrogation. As soon as Serin and Leo walked in, Serin was tackled by Chanyeol and Kris in giant bear hugs. "Yah! Serin-ah! Since when were you and Luhan a thing!"

"It's just a sub-unit Chanyeol-oppa!"

"I thought it was too ual. I disapprove of this, and I need to have a word with Luhan."

"There is nothing wrong, Kris-oppa!"

"It's no worse than Trouble Maker, oppas"

"I agree Yebin-ah, and you two are mature enough to trust your oppas not to do anything naughty."

"Ummm....thanks Kyungsoo-oppa?"

 

Just then VIXX and Hades burst into the room. Well, apart from N and Eunseo who were at the hospital. Lici tackled Yebin and shook her by the shoulders. "You are losing your innocence!" She yelled before turning to Serin who had been tackled by Jaeeun. "Lucky Leader isn't here or both of them," she pointed to Luhan and Leo both being grilled by their respective groups, "would be castrated and hung to the roof by their toenails".

 

Yebin frowned. "Where is Eunseo-eonni anyway?" She looked around and Leo cautiously said, "Where is Hakyeon?"

Serin grinned wickedly. "Are they....BUSY with something more important?"

A mixture of laughter and exasperated sighs rang out. Ravi knocked her on the head. "You idiot. Your eonni was so shocked at discovering your identities, she fainted and hit her head on that coffee table. N took her to the hospital and she's fine, she even escaped a concussion, but she will have an ugly lump on her head."