Teaser and News Article

Red Riding Hood

Hello, Armystar and EvilNinjaCYA have a new story together!!!! Please enjoy we will try to upload as quickly as we can. ^>^


 

One morning, a mysterious video was uploaded onto SM Entertainment's Youtube channel. The exact same video was uploaded on the Jellyfish Entertainment Youtube's causing much confusion for the fans in the K-pop industry.

The video consisted of a silhouette of two girls with long hair dancing with their backs to the camera to the teaser music in a dark room with only the single spotlight on them. The only colour on the screen was from their red capes and all throughout the teaser sounds of wolf crying. The camera shifted over to a different set. There on the silver set were two men in suits having their own duo dance with masks on to hide their identities. Once their sequence was finished the camera shifted over to the girls again only this time, partner dancing with the men from before. Just before the identities of the girls was revealed. A symbol which had never been before graced the screen with the letters 'RRH'.  

Everyone had different reactions to the teaser but most of the reactions was about who the unknown people in the teaser video were and the release date of the new group.

======================================================================

An article was released by both Jellyfish and SM entertainment shortly after the teaser.

======================================================================

New collaboration sub-unit to come to stage soon.

BMPuWJQCIAArvCy.jpg:large


Jellyfish and SM Entertainment released a statement this morning about their new collaboration sub-unit called RRH. This was announced through the teaser video on their Youtube channels rather than through their official homepage. The members are still unknown but it seems that they are not going to be announced until the comeback date.

The only announcement which has been released is that three of the members are from SM entertainment and the final member is from Jellyfish entertainment. Some suspicions from the fans are that the member from Jellyfish entertainment is a member from VIXX. The members from SM entertainment are still a complete mystery to the fans.Fans are suspecting that the male member from SM is a member of EXO due to the overlap in the theme of werewolves.

 

The debut date for RRH is the 15th of May 20XX.