Chapter Two.

My Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You walked towards the building. You have never seen places like this in your life. Your heart was beating against your chest. You looked at yourself. You were dressed in school uniform while the people around you were dressed formaly even do it wasn't really a special occasion. You had straight black, long hair while the people around you especially the women had different styles of hair. They wore dresses that showed of their legs and it made you sigh mentally. Rich people......

 

 

You put your hands on the metal door and opened it. Once you entered, you were greeted by a quiet atmosphere. You looked back from where you just came from. It looked different. It looked very different. It's like you just entered a new universe and everything has just changed. You went towards the front counter. All the people here looked very professional. 

 

 

"Ma'am" You said. 

 

 

Still there was no anwser. The women behind the counter ignored you. You looked everywhere. You then looked back in front of the huge counter. You didn't like the women that was in front of you. You somehow hated proffesional rich people just thinking about it. 

 

 

"This letter" You said and brang the letter up a little so that she could see it. Finally she shifted her attention to you and stood up. She bowed her head and looked at you directly in the eyes. Her eyes softened. 

 

 

"Please follow me" She said. It was like nothing have ever happened. You nodded your head. You were lead to a elevator. You entered it and looked at her. She pressed number 17. There were seventeen floors which quite shocked you. This was indeed a big building.  You looked around the elevator, it was very different. It was big and there was clear mirrors and of course there was gold. Finally you heard the women talk. 

 

 

"Please follow me ma'am" She said. 

 

 

You stepped out of the elevator and there you saw another women that was behind the counter. You bit your bottom lip. All the people here were dressed very proffesionally while you were dressed in school uniform. You were quite embarressed since you didn't fit in but in the end you couldn't really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter