Chapter One.

My Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You groaned when you felt your alarm clock beep. You pulled your hand out to press the button so the annoying sound could stop. You were still tired from last night. You barely got enough sleep from thinking about it. You still had your eyes closed and you didn't want to open them. You legs felt numb, your whole entire body was still drained out. 

 

 

You rubbed your legs together trying to wake them up. Finally you felt this hot aroma forming in between your legs. Slowly you sat up, you heard your spine crack. You pulled up your arms and slowly rubbed your eyes. You got out of bed and before you can even take a step you heard a scream. You heard a scream from your mother. She was calling you. 

 

 

"Hana!" Your mother called you. 

 

 

You walked towards the bathroom and went towards the sink. You looked right in front of the mirror and took a deep breath. Your pale white skin, you looked skinny and just ugly. That's what you thought to yourself. You always had a blank expression. You didn't smile. You had long black hair. You had pinkish lips. Your eyes were wide yet so dead. 

 

 

You took of all your clothes and walked towards the shower. It was only 6:30 am in the morning. School started at 8 am in the morning so you still had some time. You the shower and immediatly you yelped when you felt the cold water hit your body. You hated cold water. You waited for the water to turn warm and when it did you finally stepped into the water. The warm water hit your body which made every single muscle in your body become relax. 

 

 

"Hana!" Screamed someone else. 

 

 

You stopped the water and stepped out of the shower. You wiped yourself and got dressed. You knew who it was and you were tired hearing that voice but you couldn't really do anything. She lived with you and she was the one that always shined brighter. Your younger sister - Heeyoung. She was your sister that was your mothers favorite. She was one year younger than you. She was very lively. She was lean where she was supposed to be. Men would always pick her over you. 

 

 

You walked out of your room. You somehow furrowed your eyebrows, why wasn't she here? She would usually be here waiting for you and smiling at you but in the end she really wasn't. You then saw your mother that was downstairs. She was cooking. 

 

 

"Hana, go check on your sister H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter