002

I'm in love

A quick glance upon you  

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, sir” Sehun grunted as he heard the morning call by the maid at the door. “Hmm..” Sehun messed up his hair,pissed off actually. “What do you need?” he groaned. “It’s time for your morning coffee” the maid entered in the room.

 

“O-okay” he sat up as he looked at the coffee. “I told you to buy cappuccino not Americano” Sehun growled. “I’m really sorry sir” the maid bowed. “I’ll go and buy you a new one..” the maid volunteered. “That’s enough, I’ll go on my own” Sehun stood up as he went to the bathroom.

 

After a few minutes of showering,

 

Sehun wore some fine branded clothes before heading out. As usual, girls would stare and gaze as Sehun passed by. Sehun was quite irritated by the stares but he was quite proud of himself for being born to be ultimately handsome.

 

“He’s handsome, gosh!” one squealed. Sehun curved a little smile as he spotted the coffee café. He walked inside with such a warm welcome by the employees, girl employees to be exact. “Mister Sehun!! Come in!!” the girl literally shouted out of excitement.

 

“She’s too loud” Sehun whispered as he closed his ears. He walked to the counter, taking his sunglasses off. “The usual please” Sehun spoke. “Right away, sir” the employee yipped as she walked to the kitchen.

 

Kringg (bell sound, like in the cafes)

 

“Welcome back miss” the employee smiled as she looked at the ‘miss’. “Oh hi yeoni” Hayoung smiled as she hugged Yeoni. “Where have you been? You rarely come here nowadays” Yeoni asked. “Hmm..I was just busy” Hayoung responded.

 

“Oh maybe it’s because..” Yeoni paused, looking at Hayoung’s eyes turning to tainted glass. “What do you want? the usual?”Yeoni cheered her up. “Yes and I’m going to stay longer here, I have a book to catch on” Hayoung smiled, scanning for a seat near the window.

 

“Okay, on it!” Yeoni walked to the counter. Sehun, who can’t help but to hear every inch of their conservation just paid attention quite seriously. He looked at the back view of the girl that employee was talking to. She looked quite stunning from the back.

“Hmm..Mister Oh, your order is ready” the employee tapped his shoulder lightly. “Oh well here” Sehun coughed quite awkwardly as he gave his card. “Thank you, please come again” Sehun nodded as he walked through the door.

 

He walked past the large window but he couldn’t help but to stop and glance upon the girl that the employee talked to just now. He looked at quick glance and noticed her gorgeous side-view, reading that book. He smiled as he saw her giggling over the book.

 

He walked past her completely as he tried to hide his smiling lips. Then, Hayoung looked up. “That’s weird, I thought I sensed someone looking” Hayoung mumbled. She continued back towards reading after a few short seconds of confusion.

 

Sehun whom was still replaying that moment halted. “Gosh, Sehun, stop” Sehun mentally slapped himself as he continued to walk in his normal expression. “I have to stop, that won’t lead to anything” Sehun spoke.

 

He continued on with his journey to the office.

 

At the coffee café,

 

“Thank you” the employee bowed with Hayoung going through the door. “Bye” Hayoung waved, continuing on to her real motive. “Oh, I could just apply here for the semester break” she pointed at the glass door. Hayoung took a closer look.

 

“The interview is on Monday at 9 a.m.” Hayoung nodded as she walked back to the dorm.

 

 

"Well, I'd wish it would work out"

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

It's the first time Sehun saw Hayoung but the sight he was seeing was not complete. He was able to see her just from the side view though. Sorry for the short update, I've decided to reveal this firstly before the next chapter.

 

Comments are appreciated

From,

--eunmichan--