001

I'm in love

Introduction  

 

 

 

 

“I don’t think you’re my type”

 

Sigh.

Welp.

 

“Sorry Hayoung-ah but I like someone else” he pushed the well knitted scarf back to Hayoung’s palms. “But—I really like you” Hayoung softly spoke. “I was sincere, I was just late for a few minutes, couldn’t you just let it slide for this one time? Please..” she softly spoke.

 

“I was sincere too, I dated you since I felt bad for knocking you down..” he paused. “And caused your hand to be like that” he pointed towards Hayoung’s cast. “Yeah but we don’t need to break up just because you felt bad—“ the guy hushed her.

 

“I’m sorry but that was the real reason why I’ve decided to accept your proposal.. I just felt bad” he said. “Oh..” Hayoung silenced after ‘oh’ ing. “But after all those months, you never even liked me even one tiny bit?” Hayoung asked.

 

“Let me be honest Hayoung, you’re totally not my style. Usually, the other ones would give expensive and valuable gifts, gifts which are a trend nowadays not an old fashioned knitted wool scarf like that” he pointed towards the blue scarf in Hayoung’s palms.

 

She squeezed the scarf as her eyes started to look like tainted glass. “Face it, no one likes girls who’s old fashioned like you, I’d reconsider it if you gave me a house or a car or something” he smirked. Hayoung scoffed as she looked at him with dagger eyes.

 

Yeah. That’s right. Innocent Oh Hayoung is mad..

 

Hayoung is not the type you would want to mess with. She does look innocent like her age but when it comes to something that would break up her heart or her pride, she would change into a she-devil. “You’ve crossed the line” Hayoung silently said. She banged her fists on the table causing the glass to shake. 

 

The guy looked at her quite surprised. “Nobody messes with me like that” she throws the glass of orange juice into his face. The guy gasped as he looked at her. The customers and the employees looked at them and started to whisper.

 

She threw the ‘old fashioned’ gift into his face as she exited the café.

 

“Jerk”

 

Meanwhile at the dorm,

 

“Hayoung-ah”

 

Oh no..Rong unnie is here?

 

[Chorong(25): she’s Hayoung’s dorm mate, more like a sister to Hayoung]

 

“Oh rong unnie” Hayoung responded but she dares not to look at her unnie. “Look at me” Chorong demanded. “I’m kind of busy right now..” Hayoung escaped as she locked her bedroom door. “Aigoo..” Chorong sighed as she looked at Hayoung’s door.

 

“Is Hayoung back?” Bomi peeked out of the laundry room.

 

[Bomi (23): she’s also Hayoung’s dorm mate, more like a sister as well]

 

“Yes she’s home..” Chorong paused. “And..?” Bomi approached the dining table. “I bet she got dumped again..” Bomi said as Chorong was hesitant on telling. “There’s nothing wrong with old fashioned? Right?” Chorong asked.

 

“Of course, it’s just that people nowadays are picky” Bomi grabbed the chair and sat on it. Chorong could only sigh as she went to wash her mug. Bomi sipped the tea as she started to feel sorry at the thought of Hayoung’s life.

 

A few days later,

 

“I’m going home for this semester” Chorong announced. “Me too..” Bomi waved up her hands. Naeun, Eunji and Namjoo raised up their hands as well meanwhile Hayoung kept quiet.

 

[Eunji(23) Naeun(22) Namjoo (21): Dorm mates and more of like sisters with Hayoung]

 

“...Hayoung-ah” Namjoo silently called her. “Aren’t you going home?” Naeun asked. “No..” Hayoung spoke. “You should head back home, you always stay here whenever we have a semester break, I feel guilty when I leave you all alone here” Bomi said.

 

Hayoung silenced.

 

“I need to study..” Hayoung answered. “Stop and give yourself a break already..you’ll get sick..” Eunji concernedly spoke. “I’m sorry..” Hayoung went back to her room.

 

Hayoung is quite the brain-niac. She never goes back home since her parents don’t live in the same rooftop anymore ever since they divorced. She feels quite awkward so she’s decided to just prevent from going to neither of her parents houses. She misses them but..she just doesn’t feel comfortable.

 

She lost contact with them since she felt too stressed at that time. She vowed to never talk to her parents but what can we do? Blood lines can’t separate that easily.

 

“We’re going now, be safe Hayoung-ah” Chorong hugged Hayoung. “Why don’t you just come with me?” Naeun suggested. “Sorry unnie..” Hayoung rejected. Soon, the others left with full of guilt.

 

And that’s how Hayoung lives up her life, she prevents going home whenever there’s a semester break and she goes off dating with some guys and gets rejected every time she offers something ‘old-fashioned’. Hayoung just fills up her day with her studies while she goes out to find a job in the mean time every time semester break comes buzzing.

 

Meanwhile in United’s corporation,

 

“You call this work?” Sehun threw the file down onto the cold floor as the other employees looked at Sehun’s new victim. Sehun is the type whom would haunt up new workers. He would throw away their made files whenever he’s angry or just because he hates seeing a tiny bit of mistake.

 

Sehun wants everything to be perfect people!!

 

“Ugh, go and do it again” he threw the files towards the girl employee. The girl could only bow, trying to hide away her teary eyes. Sehun went out to his office as soon as he finished judging the employees work.

 

Sehun’s the cold type but for some reason, people would flutter around him and automatically becomes one of Sehun’s fans. He’s handsome and rich, that’s what people like about him. They don’t even have a clue about Sehun’s horrible personality.

 

Sehun walked by the hallway, heading towards his office.

 

“Welcome back Mister Oh” the secretary bowed as she opened the office door. “Hmm..” Sehun walked past as he closed the door with his left foot. He closed down the curtains, which were pretty much letting in light.

 

Don’t misunderstood though. It doesn’t mean that if Sehun likes the darkness, he’s a vampire. Noo..Sehun is just the type who’d like to be left alone and look for some soul searching on his own. He was never pampered which explains the reason why he’s so cold and dark (rarely smiles)

 

Thought to be exact that he never smiled at the office. He has a few friends which are hard to believe since he’s cold. Actually, he changes into someone a bit nicer than when he is in the office. He’s close to about 11 people. He actually has his own gang group name, Exo.

 

All of them work together in the same company as each head of one compartment except for the vice-president, Oh Sehun. He’s just there to judge people like what he’s supposed to do.

 

“Mister Oh” the secretary entered as she gave him a polite bow. “I told you I don’t like being interrupted when my office has gone dark” Sehun grunted. “I’m sorry sir but your father is here” she spoke. Sehun stood up as he ran off to the upper level.

 

“Dad” Sehun called. “Sehun-ah, I think you have to run some more errands if you want to take my position” Sehun’s father spoke as he turned around. “Okay I’ll do it” Sehun replied.

 

Well that explains Sehun’s back story for now. He’s too obsessed with his wants whatsoever. He’s just busy judging people that he doesn’t even realize that he’s hurting other people around him.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

I’ve updated the first chapter for now! well not technically the first, it’s just Sehun’s and Hayoung’s back story. Sorry if I’ve made some grammar errors..

 

Comments will be appreciated ^^

 

From,

--eunmichan--