Sorted Out

What Am I?

“Noona?” Chanwoo peek into the room and saw Jimin who’s rolling the bed while stomping her feet. He laugh.

“What’s wrong?” He walked into Jinhwan’s room and sit on the bed. Jimin get up and fixed her hair.

“Nothing. It’s just too awkward to be at the living room and I miss you so bad and I want to talk with you..” Chanwoo laugh.

“So, you’re awkward with Donghyuk? Or June? Or Jinhwan hyung?” Chanwoo glance Jimin who’s pouting.

“I don’t know. I didn’t mean to hurt Donghyuk. I forget to tell him that I’m living next to Jinhwan and I didn’t mean to give the same perfume to Jinhwan..” He nodded.

“What about June?” Jimin didn’t answer. Chanwoo look at her with his big eyes. The only thing he can listen is the sound of their breathing. Inhaling the oxygen.

“June aren’t the type of people who will approach you. Not until you approach him. He’s that kind of sassy kid but he is nice. You will surely like him too.. He’s actually a second Hanbin but with cold attitude.”

“I heard my name… Come down. The cookies is ready!” Hanbin suddenly jumped into the bed. Chanwoo laugh at him while Jimin hit his arms. He laugh out and suddenly become serious again.

“Come down now or else….” He get up and walk to the door.

“What is it nose boy?” Hanbin’s eyes get bigger when he heard that ugly nickname. He turn around and shout.

“Hyunggggg.. Jinan hyunggggg. Chanwoo kissed Jimin…. They passionately kiss----” Chanwoo close Hanbin’s mouth while Jimin jumped out from the bed and kicked Hanbin. A second later they saw Jinhwan, Donghyuk and Yunhyeong rushing to the bedroom. Jinhwan and Donghyuk’s face are indescribable while Yunhyeong is ready with his handphone.

“We did nothing!” Jinhwan look at Jimin with his worried face. He pull Jimin closer and fixed her messy hair. Chanwoo facepalm.

“Are you okay?” Jimin awkwardly pushed Jinhwan’s hand from her hair.

“I’m fine. Like seriously, you believe what this nose boy said?” Jinhwan look at Hanbin but Hanbin look away. He pull Chanwoo with him and go down to the living room while slowly whistling.

“See? So, it’s okay. We all know how I love Chanwoo right. I mean we wouldn’t do those things.” Jimin glance at Donghyuk who keep on silent throughout the situation. “I need to go now since the school gate are going to be closed soon.”

“I’ll walk you…” Both Jinhwan and Donghyuk say it on the same time. Jimin look at them. Both of the boys seems to be waiting for her answer and she smile.

“Dong will send me. Thanks Jinhwan.” She walked down the stairs and went to Jinhwan’s mother who is busy filling up the biscuit. Donghyuk freeze in front the bedroom while Jinhwan smile at him. He somehow feel a bit bitter with Jimin’s choice but he know exactly why Donghyuk deserve to send her back. He pat Donghyuk and smile.

“Go now or you guys will be freaking late.”

 

“Come in!” Jimin invited Donghyuk who actually was his first time coming to her house. She need to settle everything down with Donghyuk. No more misunderstanding. No more ignoring. She pull Donghyuk and closed the door while Donghyuk being all awkward since it’s just two of them in the house. Jimin push Donghyuk till the living room and make him sit comfortably on the sofa and smile at him.

“I’m gonna grab my stuff. Sit here for a while.” She happily skip and climb the stairs while humming. Donghyuk can’t help but smile at her. He get up from his sit and walk around the house. His eyes spot a few frame which is a Jimin’s family picture, a picture of Jimin and his brother also a picture of Jimin, Chanwoo and Hanbin… also Jinhwan.

“They must be really close.” He put the picture back and his eyes see something that he didn’t even know how to react. A picture of him and Jimin at the school during the Sport Day. A candid one. His hand reach out the frame.

“Oh you saw that.” Jimin suddenly come out of nowhere. Donghyuk startled and put the picture back. Jimin laugh at him.

“Youkyung snapped them before and I found it’s so cute so I keep them there.” Donghyuk smile. Jimin walk to him and hug him from behind that make him froze for the second time.

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to.. You know keep the secret for too long.”

“It’s okay Jimin ah. It’s just.. I’m way too shock when I found out there’s someone else who is close to you and unconsciously act like a kids”

“So… We’re fine now?” Jimin peek at Donghyuk without releasing her hug and he nodded but when he was about to answer, they heard a sound of camera.

“Did you get them clearly hyung?” Hanbin smirk while Yunhyeong still holding his phone.

“Yes. Clean and clear.”

“Let’s run!” Said Hanbin and he put the paper bag on the floor before they both run away on a full speed.

“Frick I forget to lock the back door.” Jimin released her hug and go to the back door and locked them away. She grab the paper bag and smile.

“Jinhwan’s mother give me her biscuit!” She scream happily. Donghyuk smile and take her stuff on the sofa.

“Let’s go. It’s gonna be late.”

 

Jimin opened her door room while humming and Youkyung who’s eating her bread on her way to her bed cough out when she saw Jimin in front of her. She is still in her bathrobe and Jimin smile. She walk to her bed and throw her body on the bed. It was a long day and it’s somehow tiring herself. Youkyung walk to her bed and sit, looking at her weirdly.

“My family back to our hometown and they didn’t tell me.” Youkyung stay silent and Jimin look at her.

“So, you went to Jinhwan’s house instead?” She smile. Jimin sigh.

“Yeah. Luckily everything has been sorted out.” Youkyung nodded. Don’t want to be such a busybody. She munch her bread till the last pieces and get into her comforter.

“Goodnight.” Jimin hum. Too tired to even reply. Her eyelid begin to get heavy and slowly closing until her phone suddenly make a sound. A message from Jinhwan.

‘Are you safely arrive?’ – Jinhwan

‘Yes. I’m in the room and deadly tired.’ – Jimin

Jimin get up, taking all her stuff and put it inside her closet. Too lazy to sort the stuff. She grab the paper bag from Jinhwan’s mother and put it on the table. Her phone ring again.

‘Here a picture from us!’ – Yunhyeong

Jimin was about to curse when she saw the picture. She bet all her luck that Yunhyeong is sending the picture to everyone including Jinhwan and Donghyuk. She sighed again.

‘Thankyou.. I will kill you this Monday.’ – Jimin

Jimin put his phone and turned off her phone, it needed to be charged and she walk straight to the bathroom. After 30 minutes spending her harmony time in shower, she freshly walk into her bed and reach out her phone turning on. Right after her phone restarting, her notification start to ring for a thousand time and she end up silencing her phone while peeking at sleeping Youkyung.

“She’s sleeping like a log.” She shift her attention on her phone. What’s with the sudden notification?

“What is this?”

‘Hello Jiminnnnnnn~’ – Yunhyeong

‘What is this Yunhyeong?’

‘A group chat. We decide to add you since you already know all of us. I mean you finally know June and our group is complete and we decide to add you.’ – Hanbin

‘I’m the only girl’

‘I will never let these hyung bully you noona’ – Chanwoo

Chanwoo has make a move!’ – Yunhyeong

‘Chanwoo, you need to fight Jinhwan and Donghyuk in able to have Jimin’ – Hanbin

‘Shut up!’ – Donghyuk

‘What are you saying Hanbin?’ – Jinhwan

Jimin laugh with the sudden attack on Hanbin. He deserve that and Jimin is loving how Donghyuk basically dissed Hanbin’s nose and how Jinhwan spilled everything about Hanbin.

‘I need to go. Sleepy. Good night’

Jimin didn’t wait for the reply and turned off her phone again.

 


This is a trash and I know it. I don't know how long this trash is going but.... Let's just hope it will end soon :)