Everything Seems So Wrong

What Am I?

Jimin put her phone back into her bag. She don’t want to think about why he suddenly cut of his call without saying goodbye. She keep on trying the perfume until her nose start to smell nothing. The staff come back after helping her search for a vanilla kind of perfume and she just take it without testing it. She smile and bring all her stuff to the counter. Next destination is waiting.

Her feet start to walk into an indie album corner and her eyes scanning the CD one by one until she finally found the one that she was searching for. Her hand reach out the CD but on the same times, someone else is also reaching for that one. Their hands bumped with each other and Jimin look at the person who has the same interest with her. A boy with a dark skin but somehow look innocent and the mole on his nose make him look cute. Jimin smile and let him take the CD instead.

“You can take it.” He said. Jimin shake her head and smile.

“Nah. I’ll the one at the back. It’s not the only one.” He nodded and look away. Jimin take the CD and walk into the next corner. Searching for some present for her sister who keep asking her to buy new Bigbang album for her. She walk away from the boy who actually peeking at her without she realize it.

“Jinhyeong!” The boy put the CD back into the place and walk to the counter.

“You can start working tomorrow. Get some rest first.” Jinhyeong smile and nodded. He turn back to look at Jimin but she’s nowhere to be found. He sighed and smile.

“Vanilla.”

 

Jimin knocked a door and waited for someone to open it. She smile widely and basically ready to scream “Surprise” on her mother face but no one is actually get her at the door. She knocked it again and call out her mother. No answer and she finally decide to call her mother.

“Mom…. Where are you? Why there is no one at home now?” She whined and searched for her key in her bag. Her mother seems shocked.

“Jimin ah, why didn’t you tell me that you are coming home. We all back to the hometown and will be back tomorrow..” Jimin sighed and open the door with a key that she take 3 minutes to find it.

“Jimin ah, watch out there’s a ghost..” She can hear her brother before his father actually shushed them. Jimin laugh.

“It’s okay mom. I will be back to the dorm today. No need to worry. I just missed you guys so much. Take care mom tell dad that I miss him sooooooooooo much.” Her mother giggles and his father is actually listening through the speaker.

“I miss you too Jimin ah!” Jimin laugh. The called end and Jimin run into her room. She jumped into her bed and hug her beloved Pooh.

“Ah, I miss this.” She close her eyes. Feeling peaceful until her phone suddenly ring.

“Emmmm.”

“Where are you?”

“Room.”

“You mean your dorm?” Jimin raise from her bed and walk to the window. She pull the curtain away.

“Look at the window.” She waves her hands and smile happily when the person come at the window. She cut her call and opened her window widely.

“You didn’t tell me that you’re coming home?” Jinhwan scream a bit.

“I wanna give some surprise but in the end I was the one whose been surprised. My family back to our hometown. I’m all alone.” Jinhwan laugh.

“Come over!” Jimin nodded.

 

Jimin grab the perfume that he bought and smell it. She froze for a while. It’s the same smell that she have and giving it to Jinhwan may seems to be a bit weird. It feel like you are giving your smell to someone else and… Jimin shake her head and reach out her CD.

“They actually change the perfume packing? Sighhhhhh.. Maybe this will be a good pair. Hopefully.”

Jimin locked her front door and go out through the back door which is more closer to Jinhwan’s house. She knocked Jinhwan’s house backdoor and smile widely.

“Jimin. What are you doing in here? You family…”

“Gone.” Jimin replied before Jinhwan’s mother could actually finish her sentences. She laugh and hugged Jimin.

“Get in. Jinhwan must be waiting for you.” She said while walking to her oven. Jimin can smelled her favorite chocolate chip cookies that she has been craving for a weeks.

“Is it done yet?” Mrs. Kim laugh and shake her head.

“I will bring to the front when its done.”

“Noona!” Jimin looked at the person who called her and smile. She run to hugged the person before Jinhwan come and pushed her head.

“KIM JINHWAN! LET ME GO. I WANNA HUG MY SON!” Jimin scream and Chanwoo laugh at her.

“If you wanna hug him..” Jinhwan pointed at Chanwoo who is still smiling. “..Then you need to hug all of them.” He pointed at the bunch of boys who’s looking at her. Bobby with a wide grin. Yunhyeong who’s pouting. Hanbin who can’t take his eyes away from the TV, Donghyuk who look at her like he never saw her before and…. New student who didn’t bother to look his phone away. Jimin sighed.

“I will hug you later okay” She said and Jinhwan knocked her head again. Jimin pouted while Chanwoo pull her hands and bring her to the living room. She just awkwardly sit beside Yunhyeong.

“What are you guys doing here?” I looked at Yunhyeong. He smile like an angel.

“Nothing. We just bored and don’t know what to do and Hanbin decide to come here to watch the television and we just do nothing.” Hanbin rolled his eyes before focusing at Jimin.

“What is that?” Hanbin pointed at the paper bag on Jimin lap.

“Ah.” She get up and give the paper bag to Jinhwan. June secretly peeking.

“A birthday present. I’m sorry that I didn’t properly wishes for your birthday so yeah..” Jinhwan smile and open the paper bag.

A perfume and a Standing Egg latest album. He take out the perfume and spray it in the air. The other guys try to smell it and they giving out a weird smile. Jimin sighed because she basically know what they are thinking.

“So….. both of you are sharing the same smell now.” Yunhyeong smirk.

“Both of you can listen to Standing Egg together now.” Hanbin add the fuel.

“Both of you……. Dating?” Bobby giving out the last spank making everyone laugh except June, Donghyuk, Jinhwan and Jimin. Jimin throw the small pillow on Bobby’s face but they keep on laughing.

“Stop it guys.” Donghyuk slowly said that. Jimin look at him but he decide to look away.

“Chanwoo. Follow me!” She said suddenly making the boys stop laughing.

“Where?” He get up.

“Jinhwan’s room!” Jimin scream and walk into Jinhwan’s room without looking at the boy’s reaction.

 

“Chanwoo. Don’t do anything weird. Remember, she’s your noona.” Yunhyeong pat his shoulder.

“You’re still a minor…” Hanbin’s word make Chanwoo eyes got bigger. They all laughed. Chanwoo nodded and climb the stair into Jinhwan’s room.

“But why hyung’s room?” Donghyuk’s finally speaking. Jinhwan smile.

“Because my room is her room too”

 


After a LONG hiatus. Here I am again. I really have no idea to continue this but hopefully this chapter is good ;; Enjoy!