Somehow A Fate

What Am I?

Jimin walking fast to her locker and start packing all her stuff and turn on her phone. Notify tone start ringing as soon as her phone being . She ignore all the notify and run to her dorm. She feel a bit bitter with Donghyuk attitude today. She don’t know what has she done today that make Donghyuk completely ignore her. He didn’t even bother to talk to her even during the self study. He seems to run away from Jimin and that hurt Jimin so much. She close her door and jump into her bed. A tears start to form but she hold it. She keep holding those tears while running to her room but she can’t do that no more. Not in her room.

“Wait..” Jimin sit up on her bed. “Why did I cry? I mean, Donghyuk didn’t really mad at me for no reason right? Mayve he didn’t aware of my existence because he is too happy with his friend transferring to our school…” Jimin lay on the bed but then he sit up again. “But that’s doesn’t mean you can completely ignore me. Didn’t talk to me and make me feel like a sinner..”

The phone start ringing but Jimin ignore it. She’s not in mood to talk with anyone. The ringing tone stop but after a few second it start ringing again. Jimin lazily search for her phone in the backpack. She pick up without looking at the number of the caller.

“Jimin..”

“Not in mood, Mark!” She cut off the call without saying goodbye. Inhale exhale. Inhale and there the phone start to ring again.

“I said not now Mark, I’m..”

“Jimin?”

“Oppaaaaaaa!” Jimin can hear a chuckle from the other side.

“I have told you right, don’t keep those ‘surprise’ too long.” Jimin pouted and roll on her bed.

“Did Donghyuk told you that he actually mad at me?”

“No. He didn’t tell me but I am sure that he is a little bit surprise with the situation now.” Jinhwan smile when he listen to Jimin’s whine.

“I got to go now oppa.”

“Jimin.” Jinhwan called her name with a serious tone.

“Hmm?”

“Don’t think too much. Donghyuk is fine.” Jimin smile. She know how much Jinhwan worried bout her.

“It’s okay oppa. Bye.” She cut the called.

“Sigh. She always do that. Cut the called without even wait for me saying goodbye.”

 

****

 

Jimin put her phone and purse into her sling bag. She grab her perfume and compact powder and applying her lipbalm. Youkyung who just finish her shower look at her roommate weirdly.

“Where are you going on this holy weekend?” She wiped her hair and sit on her bed looking at Jimin who’s getting ready to leave. She look at Youkyung and smile.

“It’s a weekend and I just get my allowance and im going to go shop a little bit and go back to my home for a while.”

Youkyung nodded and lay on her bed again. She pulled her blanket. Getting ready to sleep after showering.

“More like… You wanna buy some present for Jinhwan’s birthday and basically gonna visiting his house since you miss him so much.” She said with a smirk. Jimin who was at the door went back to Youkyung’s bed and pull her blanket.

“I am NOT!”

Youkyung just laugh at her and grab her blanket again. Jimin sighed out loud when Youkyung nodded at her and shush-ing her away with her hands.

“Stop sleeping and do something productive.”

“This is the most productive things to do on a productive weekend. Please lock the door since you won’t be coming home until Sunday tho.” Jimin just laugh at her roommate.

 

Jimin enter her favorite cosmetic shop and she decide to buy a perfume for Jinhwan as a birthday present since the shop is actually for uni. She’s looking through the type of perfume but she can’t even decide until her phone ringing. She smile when she saw the name of the caller.

“What’s up MJJunior97?” She laugh at her own word. The caller groaned.

“What are you doing MissVanilla?” He replied with the same nickname. They both end up giggling.

“What is it Jun? Do you want something?”

“I want you.” Jimin laugh out loud until she realizing that she’s actually in a shop. She close and went to another section.

“But seriously, don’t you have something to do?”

“Im searching a gift for someone.” He walk into a shop. Jimin take one of the tester and spray it on her hands. Her face cringed with a strong smell.

“Oh finally you got a girl. Congratulations friends!” She laugh.

“Yes. A friend but not a girl so shut up” Jimin laugh before he heard Jimin said something through her phone where he can actually see it.

 

*June POV*

“Oh finally you got a girl. Congratulations friends!” June rolled her eyes when he heard those word. He start to walk into a man section and search for some perfume.

“Yes. A friend but not a girl so shut up.” Jimin laugh but then she start talking to other person. June can hear it all.

“Do you have the vanilla smell for a man?” June look straight in front of him. JIMIN. She was holding her phone on her right hands while her left hands keep on picking a perfume. June tried to deny it.

“Min, where are you now?” He asked her.

“Huh? Me? At the Etude Shop. Looking for some perfume.”

June’s heart was about to burst out when he heard that. He finally meet her. The person who he has been looking for 3 month, the person who keep on playing with his heart and that person is her own classmate and his bestfriend’s crush. He was so confuse and blank out until he heard Jimin call her out through the call. He slowly walk out from the shop before Jimin see him.

“Min, I need to go. I will call you later.”

“Oh, okay. Im –” He cut off the call before Jimin finish her word.

 


Hello from the other planet ;;

I'm really really sorry that I took such a long time to update this fiction. I didn't abadoning this fiction and I am on my way to start writing it. I somehow manage to find my old story outline but it's 360 degree different from the new one lol so I gotta start to find a way on how to combine them and didn't make it look awkward. Enjoy this chapter :)