A Smooth Encounter

What Am I?

Jimin walk into the classroom and was shocked with the appearance of June who sleep on the table. He put his bag on the table and basically sleep on it. She walk slowly, afraid that she will actually awaken the boy. She did everything slowly not until she accidentally crash her body with the chair and a loud sound make wake June up.

“You’re here?” He asked while rubbing his eyes. Jimin look at him and nodded.

“Did you have your breakfast?” He asked again. Looking at Jimin who actually looking at him weirdly. She shake her head and June pull her hand, dragging her to the cafeteria.

‘What is this? Is this some kind of revenge? Did he want to choke me again?’

They finally arrive at the cafeteria where there’s barely student yet and June is still holding Jimin hands until they arrive in front of the food place. June push her to queue in front of him and he take out a food tray and put in front of Jimin. She nodded awkwardly and waited until the workers fill in the food. Jimin waited till June finish filling his food and she follow June to his chosen table. She just don’t understand with June sudden changes like he would careless with Jimin existence and she kinda hope that June will keep on treating her like an invisible human but what happen today really shock her like… Did June eat something wrong last night?

“Let’s sit there.” He pointed out at the empty space beside the window.

They put their tray and silently enjoying the food. June opened his chocolate milk and give it to Jimin and take Jimin’s vanilla milk. Jimin eyeing all his act without saying anything. She take the chocolate milk and slowly drink it and she can see how June actually smile.

‘I hope he didn’t put any poison in here or…. At least, don’t spit in it.’

“Jimin?” Jinhwan come closer to the table as he saw an unfamiliar scene in front of him. June look at him and smile. Jimin look at him with a shocked face.

“Jinhwan..”

“Hyung, have you eat?” Jinhwan keep on looking at Jimin and he saw Jimin holding a chocolate milk.

“No. Not yet.” He shifted his attention to June. That kid somehow look extremely happy today. Why is it? “I was about to buy some bread. I can’t take a heavy breakfast.” He smile.

“Oh okay then.” June nodded and look at Jimin who is done with her breakfast. He take Jimin’s tray and put on his and ready to send the tray to the cleaning place before Jimin stop him.

“Let me do this.” He look at Jimin for a minute to finally giving both of the tray.

“Okay, you do this. I’ll go to the classroom first.” He said patting Jinhwan’s shoulder and whistling happily leaving both Jimin and Jinhwan. Jimin is speechless.

“Seems like he inviting me to eat with him because he want me to clean up his tray.” Jimin huffed.

 

[June POV]

‘What am I doing? How can I take her hand like this? Ah this I don’t care anymore. Might as well tell her the real thing.’

I keep on looking how she waited for the workers to fill in her tray. She didn’t even make any sound and only smile to the workers. Vanilla milk? She just take it without complaining. I remember that she was once told me how she actually dislike drinking vanilla milk. Weirdo. Oh she wait for me.

“Auntie, can you give me chocolate milk.” I asked the workers carefully with a smile. She nodded and hang me the milk. I pointed to one of the table, far from others plus there’s a window. She can look at the scenery while eating. Ah Koo Junhoe, aren’t you smart.

We both eat without making any sound. I opened my chocolate milk and give it to her and opened her vanilla milk drinking it like it was mine. She keep on looking at me with the big eyes. She slowly drinking the chocolate milk and I just can’t help but smile.

“Jimin?” Crap. Why now Hyung? So fast when it comes to his secret crush.

“Hyung, have you eat?” Dude, Jinhwan didn’t eat breakfast. What you do? I want to slap myself. Oh did he answer my question.

“Oh, okay then.” I look at Jimin and she is done with her food. She will not get any bad stomach like seriously how can she eat that long. I take her tray put it on mine wanting to put it at the cleaning place when she basically stop me. I look at her and somehow it feels like Jinhwan hyung is ready to eat me at any moment if I stay here.

“Okay, you do this. I’ll go to the classroom first.” I patted Jinhwan shoulder and whistling, trying to brush off the nervous plus angry feeling. I walk out the cafeteria and stop at the entrance door looking at Jinhwan who actually taking both tray from Jimin and casually walk to the cleaning place.

“In the end, I didn’t manage to tell her.”

[End of June POV]

 

***

“Youkyung, I will be going home for a week.” Jimin pack her stuff bringing only the important one and her homework. She carefully folding her school uniform.

“Eh, why? Why are you leaving me? Whyyyyyy?” Youkyung backhug Jimin and whine on her ears. Jimin laugh.

“My family is somehow staying at the hometown for a few days and we all know how she love her garden right.” Youkyung released her hug and pout.

“You are going to have a date with Jinhwan.” Jimin smack Youkyung’s bottom and she laugh hysterically. Right after Youkyung finish her laugh, someone is knocking their dorm door. Youkyung run to opened the door before she screamed out calling Jimin’s name.

Your boyfie come to fetch you.”

“Don’t say that.” Donghyuk blushing with Youkyung sudden announcement. He can hear Jimin’s laugh.

Jimin walk to the door bringing her bagpack and hug Youkyung tightly. They end up moving right and left like a dance before Jimin push Youkyung away.

“I’m going Kyung!”

 

“Sorry for the wait Donghyuk. Youkyung is so whinny.” Donghyuk laugh. Weird how his laugh can actually sooth her mind, make her forget how June casually pulling her hands.

“It’s okay. So you’re going to school with Jinhwan hyung after this?” She scratch her cheek.

“I didn’t tell him yet. Well I forgot to tell him.”

“I can fetch you. I mean we can go to school together.”

“Three of us can go together.” Jimin said excitedly without looking at Donghyuk’s face who getting darken. He faked a smile.

“Yes. Th.. Three of us can go together.” Jimin look at Donghyuk and smile.

“It’s gonna be so fun! Ah, bus is here. Let’s go!”

 

 

Jimin put her backpack on her bed and walk to her window pulling the curtain away. She can see Jinhwan in his room studying while nodding his head. He must be listening to a song right now. She know how Jinhwan love to study while listening to a song. She take out her phone from her pocket and dialed on Jinhwan’s number. She can see how Jinhwan actually take a few second staring at his phone before finally pick up her call. She close her curtain, hiding behind it while peeking on Jinhwan’s room.

“Studying?”

“Not really. Just listen to a song and try to clean up my mind.” Jimin laugh and she pull the curtain again, looking straight on Jinhwan’s room.

“Jinhwan, if you have one wish right now, what would it be?” Jimin smile. She can see how Jinhwan staring at his book and smile.

“One wish?”

“Yes.”

“I want to see you right now.” Jimin’s laugh.

“Your wish has come true. Look at your window.” Jinhwan look at his window and he can see Jimin clearly waving to him. He rubbed his eyes and stare on Jimin before cut off the phone and run out from his room heading to Jimin’s house.

Jimin laugh at Jinhwan’s sudden move. She walked out her room and run down to the door house greeting Jinhwan who already in front of her house. She didn’t manage to say anything when Jinhwan suddenly hug her tightly. Jimin gaped in his hug but she just laugh at him. She hug him back and circled her hands around Jinhwan waist. After 10 minutes if hugging each other, she push his body and laugh.

“What happen?” Jinhwan didn’t answer but keep on holding her finger. Their finger basically wrapping each other.

“I just can’t believe that my wish is coming true. I keep on thinking about you.”

“We just see each other.”

He didn’t say anything yet he keep on staring on Jimin. She released her sweaty hands from Jinhwan and smile.

“Get in, I’ll make you some hot chocolate. You must be missing my hot chocolate right?” Jimin walk to her kitchen leaving Jinhwan all alone at the front door. He sigh and close the door slowly walk to the kitchen.

“Sit down.” She smile.

“Why are you here? You’re alone.”

“Well, my grandmother suddenly feeling unwell so my dad decide to stay there longer and my mom afraid her garden will die in thirst so she sent me home.” Jimin slowly stirring 2 cups of hot chocolate and walk to the table, take a sit in front of Jinhwan.

“Did I disturbing your study?”

He shake his head. Slowly drinking his hot chocolate. A smile start to appear on his face.

“So you’re going to school with me?”

Jimin nodded.


This fiction is seriously ed up big time like seriously. I am too busy to actually update it and I haven't been in here for a while. Plus I have such a huge problem here which is............. Who's the male lead like.... Is it June? Donghyuk? Or Jinhwan? But I do write some kiss scene between Jimin and June.... So....... Okay... Do comment something bout this fugly fiction /cries/