Chappie 7

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

Afternoon rises like so early today. NaRi and NaYeon still doesn't know about NaMi and Jungkook's problem so they shut their mouth and follow the BTS stupid game.

"Wait wait... I think, you have Mrs.Plod right,Namjoon?" V smirks, looking at Namjoon with confidence. Namjoon then stay froze, not moving an inch before derping his face,

"SORREH! NOT AT HOME!!" Namjoon stick out his to tongue at V who's pouting like he's gonna win if he have Mrs.Plod lol. Its now Nayeon's turn. She scanned every person who is sitting in front of her and the others just look her in horror. 
 

"V, Stone's daughter please ~~" V sighed and hand out the Stone's daughter card to NaYeon. She smiles sweetly and said Thank You to V and continue to scan everyone once again. "Kook oppa! Mr Stone pleaseu~" NaYeon makes her grabby hands to Jungkook but still, hiding her cards near her chest. Jungkook looks terrified at first and widen his eyes. "H-how did....urgh here your Mr...whut stone?" Jungkook hand the last card he has to NaYeon. He's really bad at that Happy Family Game. "Thank you~ erm now~~I'm just needing...." NaYeon looks at their hiding cards, like she could see through the opaque designed cards.

"NAMI!!!! Stone's daughter puhlease!" NaYeon shouts in happiness that she thinks NaMi have the card. Nami sighed at first then about to take a card when she suddenly shouts back,

"SORRY NOT AT HOME! HA! YOU LOSE!" NaMi cheers for herself, at last she bet the King of The Game, NaYeon. Now only NaRi left in her target list. The games goes on with Hoseok and as usual, he lose since he really have bad lucks in this such Mastermind game. After Hoseok, Its NaRi's turn. She's been really quiet from just now on. She looks at NaYeon, knowing that NaYeon have every cards she wants.

"Nayeon! Mr Stone please!!"  NaYeon gives the card to NaRi and she wishes her thank you. "Nayeonnie~ The Son of Stone please~" NaRi extended her hand as signal for NaYeon to give her the card. NaYeon sighed, and gives NaRi the card that she wish.

"FOUR HAPPY FAMILY AT HOME YESH! I WON I WON!" NaRi jumps around the living room to celebrate her victory. "YAH! WHY YOU ALWAYS WIN?!THIS GAME AND ALSO THE UNO CARD?!."I JUST WANNA BET YOU JUST NOW YOU KNOW!" The other two triplets whine and pout but totally ignored by NaRi who dances her victory dance. The triplets started to argue when Jungkook stop them too.

"Yah, you two shouldn't live in the same house" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes. As soon as the triplets heard what Jungkook was uttering just now, they gasp and hug each other. "Please dont separate us!!" NaMi shouts and makes her puppy eyes, followed by Nari and Nayeon. BTS members laugh seeing the triplets cuteness over Jungkook who just smirks.
.....................................…………

 

"Guys, I'm going out~ Namjoon and Jin, could you please take care of my triplets from the erts okay~" Jungkook said and took his coat, looking at Jin and Namjoon who's busy playing the video game. They just could nod to Jungkook's words because they're too busy with their game. Jungkook takes the last glance to his sisters who are busy playing with V,Jimin and Hoseok in the kitchen then he leaves to the nearby stall.
----------
"Taehyungie~ my Kookie oppa wont let us drink wine?" NaRi pouts and sat on the chair, feeling exhausted after they played with the flour in the kitchen. Its really a complete mess now.

"Thats why! Oppa! I just want to taste it since i just live once ne???" NaMi interupt and looks at Taehyung who's just tapping his forefinger on the kitchen counter.

"Taehyung oppa~ could you give us drink just for a little?"The triplets kept nagging on Taehyung while ignoring both Jimin and Hoseok who's cleaning the mess. Taehyung looks up to Jimin and Hoseok like they could communicate with their eyes. "Okay girls, listen, you can't drink since all of you didnt know how to drin-".

"Okay, oppa agree~ lets taste it a little" Hoseok's words was cut off by Taehyung and Jimin. Hoseok at first felt so worried but then he agrees along with Jimin and Taehyung without thinking the disadvantage. 

Jimin took a bottle of wine in the kitchen cabinet then pour a little amount of wine in some glasses . The triplets look really excited seeing the violet liquid flowing over the glasses. Then the triplets quickly grab the glasses and about to drink it when Taehyung stop them.

"Only once okay?" Taehyung looks at them, worried about what will happen if they drink too much. "No need to worry Taehyungie oppa ~ we are strong!".NaRi said and giggled with the other two. "I'm sure this taste delicious! " NaMi grins and took a sip on the wine. The triplets then enjoyed their wine and took few glasses again without Jin and Namjoon noticing. They are still underage to drink wine.

Kook's P.O.V

Urgh, why i felt that something wrong is happening in my house? Did they just kiss? Or doing.... or.. or... urgh! Kook! Comeback to your sense please! I fasten my steps to my house, the strange feeling kept clutching my heart hard.

End of P.O.V
 

At The House.

The triplets were really drunk now until they didn't realize that they were hugging the boys. Namjoon and Jin fell asleep as they had played the game for hours. "Urgh...Jimin oppa~~" NaMi called Jimin's name with drunk tone and makes the drunk Jimin stand up. They then danced at the centre of the kitchen like mad person. NaRi already fell asleep with Taehyung on the floor, maybe because they were too drunk. NaYeon and Hoseok still not stopping drinking the wine. As soon as Jungkook arrived at the house, he quickly rushes to search for his triplets everywhere except the kitchen.

He startled as he heard someone was shouting ''I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!'' and he recognize that voice, its Nayeon's. Jungkook quickly sprints to the kitchen to see the kitchen was a total mess! His triplets are drunk with the boys and that even makes Jungkook's blood boils. "YAH!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING!?"

"YA! NARI! NAYEON! NAMI! GATHER YOUR SENSE TOGETHER!! " Jungkook shouts in the kitchen and taps their cheeks.They fell asleep.One on the kitchen counter,one on the floor and another one on the chair.Jungkook can smell the alcohol in the room and starts to clean the room.Then, he brings one by one to their room.Namjoon and Jin are shocked of the smell and quickly checks on the triplets.
"Now..you are going to check up on them?! Why not before they get drunk!" Jungkook yelled and put NaRi on her bed. "Ya..D-did they drunk?" Jin asked. Kook nods and receives a shock from Namjoon and Jin.They quickly go to find the three idiots.

"PARK JIMIN! KIM TAE HYUNG! JUNG HOSEOK! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Namjoon shouts. "T-they are m-matured enough hikhikhik" V replies and chuckled because of the alchohol."Oppa~~" NaRi clinging on Jungkook's arm."NaRi ah..didn't oppa said no alcohol??" Jungkook asked and receives a cute pout from her."Go sleep and don't go out from this room.I'm afraid that 3 idiots will do something to you." Kook said and walks out from the room.Before he could do that, he heard NaMi cried "OPPA!! NAN NIGA SHIRO!!" He shooks his head and went out.

The three idiots tried to enter the triplets' room when they've been stop by Jin and Namjoon. "Oh come on!! We just wanna hik meet hik...them!" Hoseok hiccups between his words and start on stomping his feet like a kid. Jin still putting his cold face while Namjoon look away from the three idiots, keeping his anger since he's gonna scold them as soon as they awake from their drunk. 
-------------------------------------------
Few hours later, the triplets wake up one by one. NaRi wakes up the first with dizzy welcoming her. She glance the whole room, trying to gain her looking sense back. As soon as she could see clearly, she turn around to see Nami sleeping with tears stuck between her eyes lashes. NaRi was about to wipe them when she suddenly felt like puking. So she sprint out from their bedroom and went to the toilet to vomits everything. She couldn't remember anything since her head was really dizzy and she just couldn't stand the pain.

'Urgh...what did I do just now?' NaRi mumbled, massaging her temples as she flushes the toilet. As soon as she opens the toilet door, she get to meet her brother's face Jungkook, who's standing with his arm crossed over his chest, tapping the floor with his leg.

"EXPLAIN EVERYTHING... " the only words he could utter and NaRi went silent since the other two sisters aren't awaken yet. Jungkook brings NaRi downstairs so that she could explain everything to him. NaRi scans the living room to see Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok were in the deep sleep on the floor. She felt her head hurt again when she could remember that they drank wine in the evening just now. Jungkook makes NaRi sits in front of him at the dining table where she and her other sisters were drinking with the boys just now.

"Explain now" Jungkook said with cold tone, staring deep into NaRi's eyes that could burn a hole in her eyes. When NaRi was about to open , they heard someone vomiting at the toilet once again. Jungkook was about to stand up and take a look on who's vomiting but then NaRi quickly stops him."Let me!" NaRi said and sprints away to check the person. Jungkook just sigh and continue to lean on his chair back, knowing that he wouldn't bet NaRi in running.

NaRi quickly barge in the toilet to see NaMi wiping . 'Thank God she's awake!  Im save now!" NaRi sings happily and felt a bit relive after she saw NaMi. "YAH! NAMI! WE ARE REALLY IN A BIG TROUBLE! " NaRi shouts and locked the toilet door. NaMi jumps a bit, shock with the sudden voice that greeted her. NaRi then leave her jaw hung open when she saw NaMi's horrible face, maybe she really went crazy when she was drunk .

"Erk... i think you have to wash your face first.. ".NaRi tries to hold her laughter as soon as she look at NaMi's face which full of lipstick. NaMi took a glance on the mirror just to shout in horror. She doesn't believe that Jeon NaMi is standing, facing the mirror. Then she quickly washes her face and let out a relive sigh when her face is cleared from everything. "Hurm..what's the problem? " NaMi asks when they both walk out the toilet.

"WE ARE REALLY DEAD! KOOKIE OPPA ASK ME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!! "
 

They both walk slowly towards the dining table.Jungkook gives them a death glare and NaRi hides her face.While NaMi walks normaly,with cold stare.
 

"So..wanna tell me?" Jungkook said after they settle down.
 

"We drink.." NaMi said
 

Jungkook:Why?
 

NaMi:You won't let us
 

Jungkook:NaMi,NaRi its just because it is not suit for your age yet. *sighs* I'll giveyou when I'm sure you are                      ready.Can't you understand me?
 

NaRi:S-sorry

NaRi looks at NaMi who still doesn't apologise.She nudges her but NaMi stands up,walking to their bedroom
 

NaRi:Ugh..Oppa do you have problems with NaMi?
 

Jungkook:No..she's just emo today..Don't worry now go and take your bath.