Chappie 6

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

As soon as they finish their lunch at Jeon's, Taehyung called all the BTS members to sleep over Jeon's house. The house, which was soo quiet just now turn out to be really really noisy with the song blast out from the speakers. J-Hope being the DJ for tonight and of course, wine aren't allowed since Jungkook being too straight if his sister were there.

"Please oppa~ allow wine nehh~".

"Oppa! I wanna try to drink some!".

"Beer sound delicious! Can we have it oppa? neh~"

The triplets kept on nagging at Jungkook who his heart won't move an inch for the pleading triplets.

"NO NO AND NO.." Jungkook said coldly and walks away, preventing the triplets puppy eyes that always melts him on the spot.

"Triplets! Lets watch horror!!" Jin shouts, busy setting up the tv and struggling with the DVD player. "Yoongi!! Could you please help me with this?! " Jin shouts, frustated with the 'naughty' DVD player. Suga just sighs and opens his heavy steps to help Jin. As soon as everyone are ready, all the triplets sat differently. NaRi with V, NaMi with Jimin while NaYeon with Hoseok.All of them makes some distance between each of them to prevent Jungkook from getting mad. Jungkook just send his glares to the triplets who were sitting on the different couch with different boys while he was sitting on the single couch, watching every steps of the triplets like he has this eagle eyes.

"LETS WATCH THE MOVIE!!" In one clap, the lights turn off and Suga is ready to press the PLAY button when suddenly Jungkook shouts, "To every boys who is sitting beside my sisters!! Don't ever try to touch them with you hand or else I'll kill you! " Jungkook starts to blabbered like a mother that makes almost everyone yawning.

"Stop Kook, just watch this movie! " Jin frown in irritation and grab the remote control from Suga who have his lids almost close when Jungkook blabbers. Jungkook just puffs his cheeks and sits on the couch, comforting himself as he tries to swept the dirty thoughts that playing in his mind.

------Few minutes later -------

The triplets are now covering their eyes with their small hand, peeking through the small hole between their fingers. They slowly scoots closer to the boys beside them and suddenly "MUAHAHAHAHAHA!" the ghost's evil laugh was heard. The triplets scream their lungs out and Nari hugs V's arm, NaMi buries her face in Jimin's chest and NaYeon fall on Hoseok's laps. The boys just smirked, heating up the situation more by caressing them. Jungkook shot his eyes open as he saw everything. EVERY SINGLE STEP OF HIS SISTERS. 

"YAH STOP RIGHT NOW!!" He shouts and everyone awakens from their sleep and rest. Jungkook stares at the triplets who never let go their grips from the boys since the light are fully . The triplets took 5 seconds to realize their actions and quickly let go of their grip from the boys, rubbing their nape shamefully.

"Do you want kisses from boys that bad until you could h-hug urghhh" Jungkook let out a groan for his frustation. "Yah Kook, relax, they're matured enough for kis-" Namjoon's words were cut off by Jungkook sudden shout. "Gah! Girls! Sit on the other couch now! You guys!  Stay on that couch NOW!" Jungkook points to the direction and they quickly changes their place. Jungkook sighs and lean back on his seat, felt a little bit realive. "Ghad, Kook, you're really over protective over your sisters" V rolled his eyes, knowing that he loses the chance to seduce Nari. "Yah V, are you thinking what I'm thinking? " Jimin smirks and looks at the sleepy NaMi. V,Hope and Jimin laugh silently that caught Jungkook's attention. "DONT.TOUCH.MY.SISTERS! "

Jungkook fell asleep after he felt relaxed about his sisters.After he wakes up,he saw his hyungs already sleep there but Jimin is gone.He looks at his dongsaeng and they are gone too.He widen his eyes and quickly search for them.He went to their room,his room,bathroom and when he went to the kitchen,he saw NaRi and NaYeon are drinking some water.Plain water for sure.

"Oh Hi oppa! Whats the matter??"NaYeon asks. He wants to reply but...he saw NaMi is not there and so do Jimin.He quickly runs towards the garden and he saw,Jimin is hugging her while NaMi burrying her head in his chest.Jungkook was shocked and quickly pull NaMi and saw she is crying. 

"You make her cry?!"Jungkook yelled.

"NO! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKE HER CRY!" Jimin yelled back.Jungkook quickly asks NaMi to go inside since its cold here.

"What do you mean I made her cry..what did she said?" Jungkook calms down a bit.

"She said that...you always takes the side of NaRi and NaYeon but her...what you do? Nothing! So I'm here to protect her." Jimin said feeling proud.

Then,NaMi who is hiding behind the wall shouted "Jimin oppa!!!" They look at her and saw she is crying soo hard.The other two siblings come and saw her.They bring her inside to their room and comfort her.Soon,the triplets fell asleep too. Jungkook keep asking about what else did she said but Jimin ignores him.He went back to sleep on the sofa.Jungkook sighs and walks towards his dongsaengs room. He smiles seeing them sleep while hugging. "What you said is true.. Cuz I think I pour love towards you too much,NaMi..you are the one that don't notice it yet..."He then walk out of the room and went to sleep.