Chappie 5

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

They continue to eat at the stall when suddenly a drunk man came near them.

"Huhhh... pretty ladies...." The drunk man blabbers and hiccups. He was spinning around and laughing like mad, gaining everyone's attention at the stall. The man accidentally smacks NaRi and NaMi make them fall on their knees. The people at the stall gasps in horror seeing the drunk man abusing the two innocent girls.

"Hey you!" Jungkook shouts when suddenly he fall as soon as he stand up, his injury aren't fully recover yet. NaYeon stands up and pushes the drunk man until he falls down.The man just stared at NaYeon and his lips. NaYeon becomes scared and she couldn't even move, since NaRi and NaMi are too weak to fight back,NaYeon have to fight to save her sister's pride.

The drunk man struggles to stand up slowly, he takes a chair and almost throw it to NaYeon but then stopped by Jungkook. "STOP.TRYING.TO.HURT.MY.GIRLS" Jungkook gritts his teeth and a punch fall on the drunk man's stomach. He fall down and blackout with only one punch. Jungkook quickly checks out over his sisters that fall on the ground and pats their head.

"Its okay now you all are save" Jungkook's eyes have some tears as he checks out his sisters,he was so damn worried about them. And luckily Jin came at the right time. "Oh God guys! Are you okay?" Jin come running as soon as he closed the door. Jungkook quietly wipes his tears that fall to his cheeks, not wanting his sisters to recognize it but he's too late. "Oppa...crying?" NaMi asks and tries to peek on his face. Jungkook quickly shook his head and gives his sweet smile. "Eyyy~ cry babeh Kook~~~" NaRi sings and nudges Jungkook playfully. Jin join the triplets teasing the crying Jungkook and now Jin becomes one of the triplets.

"Yah! Jin! You coorperate with them too?!" Jungkook scolds his older hyung between his sobs. "Of course ~ its fun to tease the maknae!" Jin grins and helps the girls to stand up except for Jungkook who's making baby face who want Jin's help to carry him up. "Stand up by your own lazeh" Jin quickly looks away from Jungkook and laughs with the triplets. They then went back home with Jin's car.

"Oppa..are you sure you were not crying?" NaRi suddenly asks in the quiet car. Their two little sisters are deep in sleep."Ani..It's just sweat from eyes..you know I run so fast to get you right?" He lied.He suddenly flinches when his arms hit the car door but he makes sure that his dongsaengs don't see that he is injured.He don't want to be a useless brother.

THE NEXT MORNING
 

"NaRi ! NaYeon! NaMi! Let's eat!! " Jungkook shouts from downstairs.No answers from his dongsaengs,he walks upstairs,knocking the door.

"Didn't I tell u guys to wake up early?" He said and opens the room door.He was shocked to see his little dongsaengs are bouncing on their bed and turn on the music outloud  >Salute<.. "OPPA!! JOIN US!!" NaYeon shouts.

"Come down or you will fall!!" Jungkook said with sharp tone but then he smiles seeing the triplets having fun. "Oppa!!!" NaMi suddenly shout when she sees a creepy shadow at their window.The other two also stop and hide behind Jungkook.As Jungkook approaches the window,suddenly the figure came out clearly

"TaeTae OPPA!!" The three screams and run outside to catch Taehyung."Ya! These kids even leave their own brother alone!" Jungkook nags and walk outside to the garden.

Sudeenly,he felt wet on his face and believe it or not,NaMi and NaRi are on his right while NaYeon and V are on his left spraying water to him with water gun "Take that!!" NaMi giggles.Jungkook tries his best to avoid the water but 4:1 its not fair.Few minutes passes,they gathered at the dining table and eat peacefully.

"Oppa..how does kiss feels like?" NaRi asked suddenly makes the elders choke on their food."Ya! Didn't I say to stop saying about kiss?" Jungkook yells but then,V interrupt "You want to feel it? Come here!" V points at his lips and just get a smack from Jungkook.

"Ya! They are kids..Not old enough to know about kiss!" Jungkook whispered "Then,if kiss we can't know..what about ?" Jungkook once again choke on his food and almost spit it out.The triplets look at each other and raise their shoulder in confusion.

"Girls..stop talking nonsense.Don't ruin your innocent brain right now.." Jungkook said but then,NaYeon asked "What about.." 

"Oppa said no! NO MORE QUESTIONS,UNDERSTAND?" Jungkook shouts make the triplets silent.

"Don't be too harsh..."Taehyung whispers to Jungkook.He sighs and wants to apologise when he sees the triplets have their tears swimming in their eyes.
"Listen oppa s-"

The triplets quickly take their bag without even listening to what their brother want to tell and walk to school in silent.