Chappie 4

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

AT SCHOOL

"Oppa! Annyeong!" NaMi shouts and do a heart shape with her arms over her head.Jungkook chuckles.

Jimin:What was that? Aren't they suppose to be like 'we win! you lose'?.

Jungkook:Yeah..I felt different too but I'm proud of their sudden change.

Jimin:Hey! Thanks to me! I made you went to the hospital and immediately the triplets change.

Jungkook:Oh yeah..and you even made me to take out my money to pay for the hospital bills!

They both entered the classroom and the classmates grins.Jungkook and Jimin look at each other and,suddenly,Jungkook felt something crawling in his uniform.He jumps to get the thing out and when the thing crawls out,Jungkook gasps to see a cockroach.Then,he notices his little dongsaengs behind the wall giggling.Jungkook approaches them and when they saw him,they stop giggling.

"BUSTED!!" NaRi shouts.

"Ya! Don't run! I'll finish you when we are home!" Jungkook yelled at his dongsaengs who are running away at the hallway.

Jimin:Okay now..This is not weird anymore.They are not angels okay..

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

Home

NaRi:Oppa we're sorry!

NaMi:Oppa please forgive us and--

NaYeon:Cook us some food!!

Jungkook:NO! 

He replies and continues to watch the television.The triplets pout and went to their room.

NaYeon:Aish..Oppa is very mad at us!I'm hungry to death!

NaMi:Why don't we go to Jin's oppa?

NaRi:Without his permission?

The two nodded.They sneaked out from their bedroom window and quickly run to Jin's.

Jungkook was curious why did his little sister is not arguing or making noise in their room,so he went to their room and saw the are no girls in there and the window is open.He knew where they are going if there's no food at the house.

 

Jin's House.

"Jin Hyung! Are my girls here?" Jungkook asked after he went to Jin's kitchen.

"Nope..why?" Jin said and Jungkook felt his heartbeat went fast.He quickly run off to somewhere that he expect the triplets would go and try to search for them.

 

while the triplets

NaMi:Ya..NaRi is this the correct way?

NaRi:I-I think so..Geez outside here is so cold...


NaYeon:Why don't you just use your phone?

NaRi:Oh yeah!*slapped*

Instead of calling Jin,she accidently dialed Jungkook without noticing it.

NaRi:Jin oppa..where is your house?
Jungkook:Jin oppa? Girls..This is Kookie oppa.OMG where are you?
   
They gulp and bit their bottom lip but then they cried

NaMi:Oppa! We're lost!

NaYeon:Oppa! We're cold!

NaRi:Oppa! We're hungry!!

Jungkook:Girls,relax..where are you? What can you see?

NaYeon:Uhm mm a lot of people,a telephone booth,couples kissi-

Jungkook:Ya! Look away! Don't see them doing their bussiness!. tell me more and stop staring at something like that!

NaMi:Cars, it's like a town..but seriously oppa..we don't know where are we..

Jungkook:Okay..I think I know where you are..If there's stall to eat,go and eat there first..Oppa will be there.DON'T GO ANYWHERE!

They nods and end the call.Suddenly,NaMi pulls NaRi's sleeves "Hey look!" NaMi points to the couple who is kissing passionately.

"Ya! Didn't I tell you to look away!?" A guy voice came from behind them. "OPPA!" They shouted and hug him.They gain the people that are walking around attention and Jungkook bows as apology for interrupting them."Ya! Naughty NaMi..could you stop looking at people kissing?!" He scolded her.NaMi looks at her shoes and plays with her fingers.Jungkook sighs and brought them to a stall to eat.