Finally

Accidently Falling in Love with your idol

Kris <3 : "Haha, Its okay, at least you went home safely ^.^"

I smiled and put away my phone and sat beside chorong unnie again.

"Bomi-ya, what's wrong, you were so happy not just long ago"

"Unnie, i think i should reveal who i am to Kris."

I was expecting shouting from chorong in disagreement, but she just nodded silently.

"Wae unnie, why aren't you saying anything"

"... Bomi, i agree with you, as your unnie i really think you should tell him."

"Thanks unnie, Kris is not the only one i love" i hugged chorong

"I'll tell him tomorrow" i pulled back from the hug. I got up and head to my room and took out my phone

Me : Kris, let's meet up tomorrow night, I have something important to say.

Kris : Sure when and where

Me: At the park 12am
----------------------------
Your POV

I stared in to my phone. My wallpaper was a picture of me and Hwa-young at the top of the Ferris wheel.

"I've came to korea to be together with Bomi, Now I've met Hwa-young, i love them both equally."

"......"

"What am i hesitating for, i love Hwa-young and i have to tell her!"

-BEU LING-

Noona <3 : Kris, let's meet up tomorrow night, I have something important to say.

Me : Sure when and where

Noona <3 : At the park 12am

Threw my phone away and fist pumped. It's the perfect opportunity to ask her.

*Next day*

I was shopping the whole day, i bought a suit and a bouquet of flowers, i kept the flowers in the back of my car.

It was 11:49 pm the park was already empty but it was still lit up. There were LED lights along the sidewalks and trees. It was then i saw Hwa-young. She was walking towards me. I gulped down, it was only then i started feeling abit nervous.

"Hi noona" i waved

"Hi Kris"

We took a sit nearby the carpark.

"Kris there's something i need you to know"

"Noona, before that, i would like to say something first"

"You know I've come to korea to be together with bomi because i love her. But the time we spent together, I've fallen in love with noona, i love noona as much as i love bomi"

"Noona, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Kris ah" she hugged me tightly and i felt my shoulder getting wet from her tears

"I'll take that as a yes then?" I wiped away her tears under her sunglasses

"What would you do if i was ugly, you haven't seen my face yet "

"Ya noona! It doesn't matter how you look, if it did matter don't you think i wouldn't have fallen for you without even seeing your face?"

"Mian hae, now that we're together, i think i should call you something else."

"It's up to you."

"How about i call you aegi, you're younger than me anyways, you can continue calling me noona, hehe"

"Alright noona"

"Anyways, aegi ah, there's a reason why i called you here tonight, but after what you said it's given me more reasons why i should tell you"

"What is it?"

She started taking out her scarf and then her sunglasses. I was shocked but all i can do was smile.

"Wae-yo? Aren't you surprised at all?"

"I am surprised. I'm mostly embarrassed cus i said i came all the way to korea for you."

"Eyh, aegi. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You're taking this surprisingly well, are you disappointed?"

"Aniya noona, it's not like that. I mean I've seen you in concerts and you even returned me a heart sign before. It doesn't change how i feel for you either, i still love you with all i have"

"My aegi so corny!"

We both laughed. I held her hands and intertwined my fingers with hers. I looked at bomi and smiled, i pecked her lips and she gladly recieved it. We stood up and walked together, it was late so there was no one else in the park but us.

"Aegi, i want to introduce you the girls~ They're my best friends so i think they should know my boyfriend" she pinched my cheeks

"I would gladly meet them, after all I'm also an apink fan"

We went to the parking lot, i opened the door for bomi and closed it for her and quickly went on the driver's seat and drove off
---------------------------
Bomi POV

We were at the doorstep of the dorm i turned and looked at him

"Oh, aegi, where did those flowers come from"

"I bought them for you earlier this afternoon"

"Gomawo aegi " I kissed him on his cheeks

I opened the door and the girls all seemed to be waiting for me. They were sitting on the couch.

"I'm home!!! "

Everyone got up from the couch immedietly while chorong had open for some reason

"Everyone this is Kris. My new boyfriend"

"Amnyeonghasaeyo Kris imnida"

Everyone greeted Kris. I was happy that He managed to give everyone a good first impression. My smile went away as soon as i was pulled in to the toilet

"Ya, waeeee"

"Bomi-ya, that's the guy who helped me!"

"I cant believe we both really fell for the same guy"

"Wah, jinjja?"

"Looks like unnie fell in love with my man" *mehrong*

"Bomi-ya, dont keep him all to ur self okay?"

"Arraseo unnie, but dont forget this, I'll always be his number 1 and he'll always be my aegi"
--------------------------
Sorry for the bad ending ran out of ideas. Do u guys think i should add some s?