Lotte world part 2

Accidently Falling in Love with your idol

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" Hwa-young screamed at the top of her lungs she was leaning on me as i held her hand.


The roller coaster was so fast i was but i had to put on a brave act in front of a girl. So i held her hand tightly throughout the ride.

Once the ride was over and we alighted, we both realized we were still holding hands. So we both quickly let go and looked away awkwardly. I knew this atmosphere wouldn't be good for us, so i hurriedly pointed at the Viking ride.

"Oh noona, let's go on that, I've never tried that before" i said with a hint of aegyo to help the atmosphere

"Let's go!" She replied excitedly

We went on the Viking ride. After that we had lunch and through that lunch we managed to get closer. I would joke a lot and every time she laughs at my joke i would feel so good. We went on a few more rides till it was dark. So before ending the day, we went on the Ferris wheel. The Ferris wheel took awhile to reach the top, me and Hwa-young were in shock at the beauty of Lotte world at night. The lighting of every ride and on the ground too was beautiful, we both continued looking down, I turned to Hwa-young seeing her looking down, I noticed how cute she look and wondered how much cuter she is under that scarf and sunglasses. She looked over at me and i quickly looked away.

"Let's take a picture!" Hwa-young said

"Sure"

"Let's use my phone first" We took a picture of both of us with Hwa-young's phone first then we used my phone. After the we exited the Ferris wheel . We stopped by an arcade and played the claw machine.

"Omo that's so cute! Kya!"

She pointed at a huge teddy bear. I quickly took out 1,000 won and went for that bear.

"Haha, got it first" i mehronged and she pouted out of jealousy.

"Haha, I'm just kidding, here" i handed over the huge bear. Hwa-young gave a huge smile. I could tell because of her ears, and hugged it

"It feels so nice! Kamsahamnida"

We exited Lotte world and went in my car, this time Hwa-young sat in the passenger seat beside me.

"So, where do you want me to drop you off?"

"Erm.... You can drop me off at the park, I'm meeting a friend for awhile." She lied

The whole ride Hwa-young was admiring the bear, hugging it and all that, i would steal glances of her occasionally and she would sometimes see me looking at her. We arrived at the park and i walked her under the big tree.

"So.. You're gonna wait for your friend here?"

"Yeah..."

"Here it's getting cold" I took off my jacket and put it on her
"You can keep it if you want"

"Thanks.."

I looked at her trying to look through her sunglasses into her eyes while she looked at me. I gently and slowly removed her scarf (which was covering her face) I closes my eyes and craned in and kissed her. I kissed her with all the feelings that i have grown for her over the day, she returned it and we continued for 2 seconds and we both pulled back. I opened my eyes slowly as i moved back while she covered in her scarf again.

"I'll be going now, text me when you reach home safely okay?" i said awkwardly

"Er.. Yeah sure, goodnight"

I hugged her lightly and set off to my car.
--------------------------
Bomi POV

My heart was still racing after Kris left. I walked back to the dorm replaying the kiss in my head. It didn't seem as though he saw my face so i didn't need to worry about it. I arrived at the dorm and the rest were already asleep besides chorong again.

"Unnie, why haven't you sleep yet?"

"I still cant stop thinking of the guy"

"Neither can i"

I went sat beside her on the couch and leaned on her.

"Unnie, I'm madly in love right now."

"I won't be surprised if we both fell in love with the same guy, Kris is such a sweetheart."

I got up and went to my room. I realized i still had Kris' jacket on, so i got a hanger and placed the jacket in my closet. I thought about Kris and i forgotten to text him. I took out my phone from my pocket and texted him.

Me : "Hey, i forgot to text you earlier that i reached home"

Kris <3 : "Haha, Its okay, at least you went home safely ^.^"
--------------------------

Here's an update for the weekend hope even if it's short. Hope you still liked it. And PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT about what you think about it and if it's not good PLEASE COMMENT on what i should improve on.