First encounter

Accidently Falling in Love with your idol

Your POV
"Finally, I've arrived. Bomi-ssi, wait for me." You thought while looking at a picture of Bomi on your phone.
----------
Alittle bit about yourself
You are a 20 year old male that has finished studies in Singapore and learned korean from a koream friend of yours who lived in seoul. You strive to be together with your idol Yoon Bomi. However, you have no idea how to meet her because she is a celebrity.
-------------
-Narrator POV-
Since you're gonna stay in korea, you went to find a place to stay in, so you went and rented an apartment.

After unpacking you decided to go on a grocery shopping since you barely brought food over. After you were done, you had so many grocery bags that might last u a week.
---------------
Your POV
"Argh! All this bags are so irritating!"you complained in ur head.
"HAHAHAHHA!" Many children started laughing.
I looked over and saw a beautiful park and i started notice how everything in seoul was beautiful.
I continued walking to my apartment while looking at all the pretty skyscrapers.

"WAHHH~ everything is so beauti-"MMPH i fell down on the ground as a hit a woman.

All the eggs cracked making some of the grocery bags soaked, and i saw of pair of sunglasses and a handphone on the floor with my groceries.

"Oh, jesohamnida,I was not looking where i was going, i'm sorry i ruined your groceries" The lady apologises.

"Nah it's okay, i wasn't looking where i was going either" i helped her pick her stuff up first out common courtesy. She picked up her phone, so i picked up her sunglasses and when i looked up, before i gave it to her i saw her pretty eyes. Her eyes were very pretty yet familiar but with her face mask and hat, it was hard to recognize who she was.

She put on her sunglasses and started helping me pick up my groceries.
"I'm really sorry, i'll help you buy new ones" she apologized again
"It's fine, dont need to"
"I insist" she finished

---------------------------------------

hi guys this is my very first fanfic of my beloved bias. I really hoped u guys find this interesting, if u do please  leave a comment if u think i should continue